FUGUS Admission List Released: The Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) has released the list of candidates offered admission for the 2020/2021 academic session. See how to check your admission status below.
Admitted candidates are to click ”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clicking ”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
The management of the Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) has released the first batch admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check FUGUS Admission List
Candidates that participated in the FUGUS post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online. The first batch admission list is accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Visit jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUGUS admission status.
Also See: FUGUS School Fees