FUGUS Admission List Released: The Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. See how to check your admission status below.
Admitted candidates are to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
The management of the Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) has released the first batch admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Check FUGUS Admission List
Candidates that participated in the FUGUS post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online. FUGUS first batch admission list is accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the reqFUGUSred columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUGUS admission status.
Also See: FUGUS School Fees