Latest: FUDUTSINMA Registration Deadline has been Extended for 2018/2019 Session
This is to inform the University community and the general public that the Ag. Vice Chancellor has approved the extension of the registration period by two (2) weeks, late registration inclusive.
In view thereof, all students are required to conclude the registration on or before 11th April, 2019, as no complains will be entertained thereafter.
The above information is for your noting and further compliance, please.
Earlier: FUDUTSINMA Registration and Payment Notice, 2017/2018
FUDUTSINMA Registration: This is to inform the general public that the ongoing payment and registration exercise of both returning and newly admitted students for 2018/2019 academic session has resumed.
FUDUTSINMA Registration Guidelines
- Go to your department to confirm the approved number/combination of courses for the given semester.
- Log in to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng, and do the following:
- Next, Click on “My Modules”
- Then Click on “Course Outline”
- Then Select “View” on the appropriate Semester Registration
- You will find a list of Courses to be registered. Ensure that you select the check box next to each course you desire to register.
- Click on “Register” below
- Finally, click “Confirm” to confirm your registration. (Note that after confirmation, you can no longer make changes to your course selection).
- After confirmation, Logout
- After Semester Registration, Check back after 24hrs to see if your Registration has been approved.
- Once approved, Go to your department and collect a signed copy of your registration form and preserve a copy for yourself.
All students are advised to STRICTLY adhere to this schedule.
S.I.W.E.S Students are also expected to register for S.I.W.E.S.