Federal University Dutsinma (FUDutsinma) Post-UTME/DE screening for the 2019/2020 session has been announced
- Federal University Dutsinma (FUDutsinma) Post-UTME/DE screening for the 2019/2020 session has been announced
- Procedure for Payment and Registration for FUDutsinma Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Federal University Dutsin-Ma Direct Entry Screening Schedule
- About Federal University, Dutsin-Ma
This is to notify the University community and the general public that the new deadline for Post UTME screening is 28th August, 2019.
FUDUTSINMA Post-UTME registration cut-off mark, Screening dates, eligibility, application fee, deadline and relevant details have been released. The cut-off mark is 160. Application fee is N2000. Registration begins Monday, 15th July, 2019 and end on Sunday, 4th August, 2019.
This is to invite all candidates (UTME and DIRECT ENTRY) who chose the Federal University Dutsinma as their first choice for 2019/2020 session admission to register online for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum 160 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The Direct Entry (DE) applicants must satisfy the following requirements before registration for the screening:
- NCE holders must have a minimum of nine (9) points;
- Diploma holders must have at least lower credit and should note that Diploma obtained from other Universities are not accepted for admission in FUDMA;
- IJMB must have a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken).
All eligible candidates must have five (5) ‘O’ level credits including English Language and Mathematics in the relevant subject.
FUDutsinma Admission Screening Date and Time
Date and time for your Screening will be indicated on the acknowledgement slip.
Procedure for Payment and Registration for FUDutsinma Post UTME Screening Exercise
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening using the payment procedure highlighted below.
The Registration will commence from Monday, 15th July, 2019 and end on Sunday, 4th August, 2019at 12:00 midnight.
For payment, candidates are to visit www.remita.net and:-
Click on the ‘Pay FGN and State TSA’ which provides a pop-up menu.
- Click on ‘Federal Government of Nigeria’ to proceed to the next step.
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘Post UTME Screening Fee’ or ‘Direct Entry Screening Fee’ option.
- Fill in the other fields as necessary and required. Ensure to input the correct Transaction ID generated from the University Portal in the field labelled ‘Portal Transaction ID’
- Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita OR pay electronically through any of the payment options provided on the remita platform.
After payments, candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University on the date of the screening exercise. Other items to come along with are;
- Photocopy of the printout of JAMB notification of result (UTME only)
- Photocopy of JAMB Registration Slip (DE only)
Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted
- Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the security checkpoint at the gate.
Please for enquiries and/complaints send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text to 08050828501/08186653954.
The online registration for Post-UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates starts from Monday, 15th July, 2019 and end on Sunday, 4th August, 2019 , by 12:00 midnight.
Federal University Dutsin-Ma Direct Entry Screening Schedule
SCREENING SCHEDULE FOR DIRECT ENTRY (DE): (FROM 8:00 AM TO 4:00 PM DAILY)
Tuesday, 14th August, 2018
Faculty of Arts Faculty of Science
Wednesday, 15th August, 2018
Faculty of Agriculture Faculty of Social Sciences
Thursday, 16th August, 2018
Faculty of Management Science Faculty of Education
Aliyu Dalha Kankia
About Federal University, Dutsin-Ma
Federal University Dutsin-Ma is among the 12 federal universities built by administration of president Goodluck Jonathan, it was founded in 2011. The following courses and programmes are available in the institution.
Faculty of Science and Edudation
- B. Sc. (Ed) Biology
- B. Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
- B. Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B. Sc. (Ed) Physics
- B. A. (Ed) English
- B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B. Sc. Chemistry
Mathematical Sciences and Information Technology
- B. Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Computer Science and Information Technology
- B. Sc. Physics
- B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B. Sc. Biology
- B. Sc. Microbiology
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- B. Sc. Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Management
Economics & Development Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
Geography and Regional Planning
- B.Sc. Geography
- B.Sc. Political Science
Language and Communication Studies
- B.A.(HONS) English
History & Strategic Studies
- B.A.(HONS) History
- B.Sc. Sociology