FUDutse Post UTME and DE Screening Details for 2020/2021:
- FUDutse Post UTME and DE Screening Details for 2020/2021:
- FUDutse Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Invitation
- About FUDutse
LATEST UPDATE: The application deadline has been extended to April 6th, 2021.
This is to inform all prospective students of Federal University, Dutse for the 2020/2021 academic session who did ‘Change Of Institution’ and it reflected on their JAMB CAPS but are not gaining access to the P-UTME portal are advised to go to the MIS-ICT centre on campus to rectify the mishap. Such a step to deny access was taken to mitigate mistakes. NOTE: no fees attached.
Commencement of online registration: Monday, December 14 – April 6th, 2021.
Also See: How to Check FUD Post UTME Result
Also See: FUD Admission List
FUDutse Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Invitation
FUDutse Post-UTME/DE registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening dates, application cost, deadline for 2020/2021 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is from 160 and above.
This is to inform candidates who have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice Institution for the 2020/2021 admissions that the Online Registration/Payment for the Post UTME Aptitude Test/Screening will commence on
Monday, December 14 – Sunday, January 17, 2021.
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible to participate in the exercise.
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice and scored a minimum of 160 points and above in the 2020 UTME or applied for Direct Entry (DE). See the departmental cut-off marks via the link: Recommended: FUDutse Departmental Post-UTME Cut-off Marks
- Must have registered in Federal University Dutse Post UTME Portal.
- Must have obtained minimum of five (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) is not more than two sittings for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Must have possessed 2019 UTME result slip.
- Must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and minimum of eight (8) points with relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admission
Eligible UTME and DE candidates should Register and make Payment Online and attend the Post UTME Aptitude Test/Screening at Federal University Dutse Campus based on the timetable for the respective programmes.
The schedule of the online Registration/Payment and the Post UTME Aptitude Test/Screening which will be conducted on Computer Based Test (CBT) platform are as follows:
Online Registration and Payment
The online Registration/Payment portal would be opened on Monday, December 14 – April 6th, 2021.
FUDutse Post UTME Aptitude Test
Yet to be announced.
FUDutse Direct Entry (DE) Screening
All DE candidates are expected to do online screening and therefore NOT expected to be on University campus for any examination or physical screening.
- Candidates are to log into the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal-http://putme.fud.edu.ng or through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise.
- Candidates should login using their JAMB/DE Registration Number.
- Candidates should update their Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ G.A.
- Candidates should Generate Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates should verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation–bar
- Candidates should select appropriate Subject Combinations which must be relevant to their Course of choice to write the aptitude test.
- Candidates should update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level
- Scan and Upload genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Examination Slip.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR FUDUTSE POST-UTME APTITUDE TEST/SCREENING
- Evidence of Remita Payment Receipt
- Printed Acknowledgment Slip
- JAMB UTME Notification of results/Registration Slips.
Candidates should note that participation in the Post-UTME will be in batches as indicated on individual Acknowledgment Slip, which also contains Examination Venue, Date and Time. Candidates should comply to this instruction accordingly.
Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones, IPad, Walkman, wrist watches, sun glasses or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the examination hall
For more information, or clarification candidates can visit the PUTME portal for live chat or email us at email@example.com
All candidates are advised to make sure that they have uploaded their O’level results on the JAMB website.
Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time of the Post-UTME exercise on their acknowledgment slip.
The Federal University Dutse (FUD), is one of the nine universities created by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2011. FUD offers both undergraduate and postgraduate programs (Pgde.Msc. and as well as PhD). The Federal University, Dutse (FUD) held its first convocation ceremony on January 16, 2016.
Delivering his speech at the convocation ceremony the Pioneer vice chancellor of the university Professor Jibirilla Dahiru Aminu (OFR) revealed that the university has scored over 80 percent marks from the assessment made by National Council of University on facilities and academic effectiveness.
The university’s campus is located in the ancient town of Dutse the capital of Jigawa State. FUD seeks to attract a diverse cast of lecturers and students, support research and teaching on local, national and global issues and create academic relationships with many universities and higher education institutions in Nigeria and across the world. FUD is offering a broad range of degree programs in Humanities, Natural and the Social Sciences, Agricultural Science and also in Medicine.
Faculties in offerings are Faculty of law, faculty of engineering and faculty of management science to take up this year. From the university’s pioneer crop of 205 students enrolled in four academic programmes in three faculties had grown to about 3,200 students in the university’s fifth academic year of operation, while there are 1,332 academic and non-teaching staff. The number courses in the university now stand at 17.