Latest: FUDutse Post-UTME and DE Registration Deadline Extended for 2018
- Latest: FUDutse Post-UTME and DE Registration Deadline Extended for 2018
- Federal University Dutse (FUDutse) Post-UTME and Direct Entry (DE) admission screening exercise for the 2018/2019 session has been announced – See details below.
- FUDutse Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Invitation
- About FUDutse
The Post-UTME registration deadline Federal University Dutse for the 2018/2019 academic session has been extended. The online Registration and Payment for the 2018 PUTME exercise scheduled to end on Sunday, 5th August, 2018 has been extended to Sunday 12th August, 2018.
Also See: FUD Admission List
Candidates who are still interested in registering for the screening exercise now two days to do so. For registration procedure, see the details below:
Please note that the date for the UTME Aptitude Test and DE Screening remains unchanged.
Also See: How to Check FUD Post UTME Result
Federal University Dutse (FUDutse) Post-UTME and Direct Entry (DE) admission screening exercise for the 2018/2019 session has been announced – See details below.
The Federal University, Dutse in view of the open option offered by the Federal Government for conduct of Post UTME Screening Exercise by tertiary Institutions for the 2018/2019 admissions, would conduct Online Screening of candidates who applied for admissions into the University under the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and the Direct Entry of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
FUDutse Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Invitation
FUDutse Post-UTME/DE registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening dates, application cost, deadline for 2018/2019 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is from 160 and above. Deadline is 5th August, 2018. Screening Holds 13-18th August, 2018.
This is to inform candidates who have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice Institution for the 2018/2019 admissions that the Online Registration/Payment for the Post UTME Aptitude Test/Screening will commence on Monday, 30th July, 2018.
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible to participate in the exercise.
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice and scored a minimum of 160 points and above in the 2018 UTME or applied for Direct Entry (DE). See the departmental cut-off marks via the link:
Recommended: FUDutse Departmental Post-UTME Cut-off Marks
- Must have registered in Federal University Dutse Post UTME Portal.
- Must have obtained minimum of five (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) is not more than two sittings for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Must have possessed 2018 UTME result slip.
- Must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and minimum of eight (8) points with relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admission
Eligible UTME and DE candidates should Register and make Payment Online and attend the Post UTME Aptitude Test/Screening at Federal University DutseCampus based on the timetable for the respective programmes.
The schedule of the online Registration/Payment and the Post UTME Aptitude Test/Screening which will be conducted on Computer Based Test (CBT) platform are as follows:
Online Registration and Payment
The online Registration/Payment portal would be opened on Monday, 30thJuly, 2018 and close on Sunday, 5th August, 2018 at 12 midnight.
FUDutse Post UTME Aptitude Test
The Post UTME Aptitude Test for UTME candidates will commence on Monday, 13th August, 2018 and end on Saturday, 18th August, 2018 at the University Campus.
NOTE that Date and Time to report for the Aptitude Test will be indicated on the Examination slip of each candidate upon successful completion of the online Registration/Payment.
FUDutse Direct Entry (DE) Screening
Direct Entry (DE) candidates are exempted from the aptitude test but would come for Screening from Wednesday, 8th to Saturday, 11th August, 2018. They should report to the respective Faculties/Departments of their chosen courses in the University Campus on a date convenient to them within the scheduled four (4) days of the exercise (8th – 11th August, 2018).
- Candidates are to log into the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal-http://putme.fud.edu.ng or through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise.
- Candidates should login using their JAMB/DE Registration Number.
- Candidates should update their Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ G.A.
- Candidates should Generate Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates should verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation–bar
- Candidates should select appropriate Subject Combinations which must be relevant to their Course of choice to write the aptitude test.
- Candidates should update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level
- Scan and Upload genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Examination Slip.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR FUDUTSE POST-UTME APTITUDE TEST/SCREENING
- UTME Candidates should come to the Aptitude Test Venue with Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt), and Examination Slip.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates should report to the Screening Venues at the Faculties/Departments with Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt), Acknowledgement Slip and original copies of academic credentials.
Any UTME and DE Candidate who fails to appear for the Aptitude Test/Screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2018/2019 session.
Bukar Usman, FCIA
The Federal University Dutse (FUD), is one of the nine universities created by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2011. FUD offers both undergraduate and postgraduate programs (Pgde.Msc. and as well as PhD). The Federal University, Dutse (FUD) held its first convocation ceremony on January 16, 2016.
Delivering his speech at the convocation ceremony the Pioneer vice chancellor of the university Professor Jibirilla Dahiru Aminu (OFR) revealed that the university has scored over 80 percent marks from the assessment made by National Council of University on facilities and academic effectiveness.
The university’s campus is located in the ancient town of Dutse the capital of Jigawa State. FUD seeks to attract a diverse cast of lecturers and students, support research and teaching on local, national and global issues and create academic relationships with many universities and higher education institutions in Nigeria and across the world. FUD is offering a broad range of degree programs in Humanities, Natural and the Social Sciences, Agricultural Science and also in Medicine.
Faculties in offerings are Faculty of law, faculty of engineering and faculty of management science to take up this year. From the university’s pioneer crop of 205 students enrolled in four academic programmes in three faculties had grown to about 3,200 students in the university’s fifth academic year of operation, while there are 1,332 academic and non-teaching staff. The number courses in the university now stand at 17.