FUD Admission List: FUD First, Second and Third Batch Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released on the school website as well as made available on JAMB’s Website. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission in Federal University, Dutse (FUD) and participated in the Post-UTME Screening that the FUD 1st, 2nd and 3rd Batch Admission List is out.
How to Check FUD Admission List on the School Website: 3rd Batch Names Added
The Federal University Dutse (FUD) admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
- Visit FUD admission status checking portal at http://myportal.fud.edu.ng/.
- Find and click on the ‘Check Admission’ button.
- Supply your JAMB registration number.
- Then, click on check button to access your FUD admission status.
Successfully admitted should:
- Generate Invoice for Acceptance fee immediately. See acceptance fee payment procedure below.
- Accept or reject the admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal. See guidelines below.
The collection of Admission letters and registration would commence on Monday, 8th October, 2018 (for 1st batch UTME candidates), Monday, 15th October, 2018 (for 2nd batch UTME candidates) and Monday, 29th October, 2018 (for 3rd batch UTME and Direct Entry candidates). Successful candidates will be required to pay N5,000:00 (Five Thousand Naira) non-refundable admission acceptance fee before collection of admission letters.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUD admission list.
FUD Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Details
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University, Dutse (FUD) various first degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session that the management of the institution has released the amount they will pay as admission acceptance fee and the registration details.
- Check your Federal University Dutse Admission Status with your Jamb Registration Number following the procedure above.
- Generate Invoice for Acceptance fee N5,000:00 (Five Thousand Naira).
- Generate your RRR Number for Remita to make payment Online or any Branch
- Verify your payment from the Portal using your 9 digits invoice number;
- Collect your admission letter using JAMB registration slip from your Department. You are advised to go with your credentials;
- Log on to the Portal with your JAMB Number as Username and Surname as password;
- Generate Invoice for Central Registration and RRR from the School Portal and make your payment online or at any bank branch;
- Verify your payment from the Portal using the invoice number & reserve accommodation via http://hostel.fud.edu.ng if interested.
- Log on with your Student Registration Number and Username as password;
- Update your profile, passport size photograph and all relevant information;
- Proceed for Course Registration and make sure you input courses collected from your Level Coordinator;
- Print Health Form and proceed to University Clinic for medical examination.
- Print out three (3) copies of completed Course Registration form. Note: Students can only print their Course Registration Forms after getting online approval from the Director of the University Clinic.
- Take the forms to the Department for signing by Level Coordinator or Head of Department;
- Submit copies of duly completed forms to the Examinations and Records Unit, your Department and Faculty;
- Ensure that you have completed the registration procedures and keep copies of all registration forms and receipts as evidence of your registration;
- Report to Security office for:-
- Collection of your University ID Card.
- Register with the University Library and submit evidence of registration slips along with your registration form to Examinations and Records Unit;
- Students are to express interest in the type of sports they are interested in at the Sports Office.
How to Check FUD Admission List on JAMB CAPS
FUD Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session has also been made available on JAMB’s Website. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission in University of Port-harcourt and participated in the Post-UTME Screening that the they can now check their admission status on JAMB CAPS. Admitted candidates are to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
FUD first batch admission list is accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUD admission status.