FUBK Admission List Released: The Federal University Birnin-Kebbi (FUBK) admission list is out. Candidates who took part in FUBK post UTME should see how to check your admission status below. Note that the first and second batch admission lists have been released.
How to Check FUBK Admission List on the School Portal | 1st and 2nd Batch
The management of the university has released the admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the degree programmes of the university for the 2018/2019 academic session on the school portal.
- Visit the FUBK admission status checking portal at http://www.fubk.edu.ng/check_admission.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Then, click on ‘Check’ to access your FUBK admission status.
- Admitted candidates are hereby notified that confirmation of admission and registration begins on Monday, October 15, 2018 at the University Main Campus, along Kalgo-Bunza Road.
- The candidates are to come along with the originals of their Credentials/Certificates, JAMB UTME Result Slip, JAMB Online Admission Letter, Six passport-size photographs and Local Government Indigenization Letter.
How to Check FUBK Admission List on JAMB CAPS
The management of the university has released the admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the degree programmes of the university for the 2018/2019 academic session. For now, FUBK admission list is accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUBK admission status.
Congrats to the successfully admitted students.