FUAM Post UTME Form and Screening Exercise Details are out. Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Post UTME Screening for. For the 2019/2020 academic session is out. See details on how to apply below;
Also See: FUAM Cut-off Marks
FUAM Post UTME Form and Application Invitation for 2019/2020 Session
- FUAM Post UTME Form and Application Invitation for 2019/2020 Session
- FUAM Post UTME Registration Procedure:
- About FUAM
FUAM Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, application cost, eligibility and other relevant information for the 2019/2020 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 170. Application cost is ₦2000. Screening commences 9th, September, 2019. See details below:
The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) has invited candidates who selected the University as first choice and scored 170 and above for the Post UTME screening exercise slated to commence on 9th September, 2019.
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (₦2000) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive) and undertake the necessary Online Registration procedures to qualify for the exercise.
Also, qualified candidates are expected to come along with the following on the date of their screening at their various colleges:
a. The Printout of the Online Registration Form completed from the University Website.
b. Bank payment slip as evidence of payment. (Bank Draft and Cash payment will not be accepted).
c. Original JAMB score printout
d. Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate /Declaration of age
e. Originals and photocopies of O level Certificates /Statement of results (NCE/Diploma)
f. Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only)
g. Procure unused WAEC and /or NECO scratch Card for checking of your result.
FUAM Post UTME Registration Procedure:
Steps for Online Registration: Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening:
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive).
- Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME/Direct Entry Screening Registration Form available on the University website uam.edu.ng (follow the guideline on the website).
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website and come along with it for the screening exercise.
Payment Options for Fees/Charges:
Payment in the Bank or our website will commence on 16th August, 2019.
- Generate your RRR number.
- Go to the University website ONLY (Not Remita website) or a Bank Branch to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. These options are:
- Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on the website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at www.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees.
The Screening Exercise Session
Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date at their various Colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment (Bank Draft and Cash payment will not be accepted).
- Original JAMB scores printout.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Certificates/Statement of result, NCE and Diploma.
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
- Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O’ level results.
FUAM Screening Schedule, 2019/2020
Click the link below to view the schedule:
Mrs H. N. Nyitse
Also See: FUAM Post UTME Screening Schedule
The establishment of Universities of Agriculture came into effect on l January 1988 following a demerger process that resulted in simultaneous coming on stream of the two Universities of Agriculture located in Makurdi in Benue State, and Abeokuta in Ogun State. A third one located in Umudike in Abia State was established in 1992. The Federal Government of Nigeria had by the end of 1983 established seven new Universities of Technology, four of which were rationalized in 1984 by merging them with, and as campuses of bigger and more established Universities as a cost saving measure.
Following the initiatives and reports of the National Universities Commission (NUC) on the establishment of Universities of Agriculture, the government carefully reviewed the situation against the background of the success stories of Agricultural Universities worldwide and decided to opt for converting the two campuses at Makurdi and Abeokuta into full fledged specialized Universities of Agriculture.