How to Check FUAM Admission List
This is to inform all aspirants of the Federal University of Agriculture, Markurdi (FUAM) that the admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released online on the school portal. Candidates who applied for undergraduate admission in the school are to proceed to check their admission status.
- Visit the admission status checking portal at http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/.
- Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to know your FUAM admission status.
Candidates can equally check their admission status on the JAMB CAPS portal. For steps on how to check the Admission List on JAMB CAPS Portal, follow the steps below.
- Successfully admitted candidates are to click here to Pay their Acceptance Fee. Follow the steps to proceed to make payments online or in the bank. Print the Invoice or copy the RRR and visit the nearest bank of your choice. Write the RRR on the teller. Request to make payment for University of Agriculture Makurdi using Remita.
- After making payment, click here to complete your admission acceptance process. Print your admission letter and acceptance letter, then go for screening.
- Also, login to the JAMB CAPS Portal to accept/reject the offer.
Candidates are also to check and accept their admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal. Follow the steps stated below to do so.
- Visit the JAMB website at https://jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Enter your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUAM admission status.
Congratulations to the admitted ones.