How to Check FUAM Admission List
This is to inform all aspirants of the Federal University of Agriculture, Markurdi (FUAM) that the admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released online on the school portal. Candidates who applied for undergraduate admission in the school are to proceed to check their admission status.
- Visit the admission status checking portal at http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/.
- Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to know your FUAM admission status.
Candidates can equally check their admission status on JAMB CAPS portal. For steps on how to check the Admission List on JAMB CAPS Portal, follow the steps below.
- Visit the JAMB website at jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Enter your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUAM admission status.
Congratulations to the admitted ones.