Fidei Polytechnic HND admission form is currently on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. See full details on how to purchase the form below.
LATEST UPDATE: Fidei Polytechnic HND screening date has been announced. The screening date is Saturday, 5th December, 2020, at the Main Campus of the institution, KM 8, GBOKO-ALIADE ROAD, GBOKO, BENUE STATE. Click the link below to view the requirements of the screening exercise.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Available HND Courses at Fidei Polytechnic
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY:
1. Computer Engineering Technology
2. Computer Science
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines Option),
Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Telecommunications Option)
4. Fisheries and Aquatic Technology
5. Science Laboratory Technology (Micro-Biology Option)
6. Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option),
Science Laboratory Technology (Bio-Chemistry Option),
Science Laboratory Technology (Physics/Electronics Option)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
1. Building Technology
2. Estate Management and Evaluation
3. Quantity Surveying
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS STUDIES:
2. Banking and Finance
3. Business Administration & Management
4. Mass Communication
5. Office Technology & Management
6. Public Administration
Fidei Polytechnic HND Admission Requirements
DIRECT ENTRY PROGRAMMES (DURATION 2 YEARS)
- Candidates must hold National Diploma Certificates from approved institutions in a related discipline with (1) year cognate experience or Industrial Training (IT)
- Candidate must also hold at least (5) passes at credit levels in O’ level WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, etc., at not more than two sittings. The credit passes must include Mathematics and English with three (3) credits related to the programme in question.
How to Apply Fidei Polytechnic HND Admission Form
DIRECT ENTRY: (N 6,000.00) only
Forms are payable at First Bank Plc, GBOKO, and Account Number: 2012907290
ACCOUNT NAME: Fidei Polytechnic Consultancy.
Candidates can obtain Admission Forms at the following places:
- Polytechnic Campus: KM 8, GBOKO–ALIADE ROAD, GBOKO, BENUE STATE.
- Cross River State: MARKETING DEPARTMENT; CROSS RIVER BROADCASTING CORPORATION (CRBC), OGOJA
SUBMISSION OF DIRECT ENTRY FORMS REQUIREMENTS
- Photocopies of receipt of purchase of Admission form (two copies)
- Photocopies of all relevant academic qualification, i.e. GCE O’ level certificate (two copies)
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age (two copies)
- Two passport-size photographs
Note for all Candidates: To be allowed to enter the polytechnic, all candidates whether to buy, submit forms or carry out any other transaction must wear face masks and submit themselves for a body-temperature check at the main entrance of the institution.
For more enquiries, please send an email to: email@example.com, or call the following numbers: 07030312917/08095945930/08066059636