Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido-Ekiti School of Nursing form admission form is on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session. See details on how to apply below.
This is to inform the general public that admission forms into the School of Nursing – Federal Teaching Hospital Ido-Ekiti (SON-FTH) for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available for sale online.
Candidates must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WAEC/NECO SSCE/GCE or NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at not more than two sittings
How to Apply Federal Teaching Hospital Ido-Ekiti School of Nursing Admission Form
Interested candidate should visit the school Official website at http://www.sonidoekiti.edu.ng/
Read the information carefully and follow the steps outlined.
- Click the Register button
- Indicate candidates Surname, Other names, GSM Phone No, and Applicant or Parent or Guardian Functional Email Address
- Click on Submit button to generate Payment Invoice
- Follow the instructions on how to pay using any of the available options and when your payment is successful, Print your Login Pin and use it complete your registration
- Select Log In or Complete your Registration button to input relevant data
- Print out your Exam Gate Pass Card and bring it to the exam venue
APPLICATION FEE – N11,000.00 (Eleven Thousand Naira Only).
PAYMENT CHARGE – N161.25K (One Hundred and Sixty One Naira, Twenty Five Kobo).
CLOSING DATE – 24th September 2021 by 12:00 noon
DATE OF EXAMINATION – 25th September 2021 by 10:00 am prompt
EXAM TYPE – Computer Based Test (CBT)
EXAM CENTRE – College of Health Technology, Ijero Ekiti, Ekiti State (Ijero Ekiti is the next town to Ido Ekiti)
For more information, please click on the chat button or call 08034411513, 08073257443 between 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (Mondays to Fridays) or send your mail to email@example.com
NOTE: NO PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE TO ANY INDIVIDUAL/AGENT OR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT. BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS