- Update: Federal School Of Dental Technology 2015/2016 Post-UTME Result
- Federal School Of Dental Technology Enugu Post UTME Latest Update
- About Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy Enugu
- Federal School Of Dental Technology Enugu 2015/2016 Post Utme Form Details
- Federal School Of Dental Technology 2015/2016 Post Utme Cut Off Mark, Date, Deadline and Other Details
Federal School Of Dental Technology Enugu Post UTME Latest Update
Federal School Of Dental Technology Enugu 2015/2016 Post UTME form is now available and the details of the press release are specified in this article.
About Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy Enugu
The Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy is one of the Institutions supervised by the Federal Ministry of Health and one of the eighteen Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria. The School was established in 1955 at No.1 Broad Street, Lagos State, as Federal School of Dental Technology and Hygiene. The primary aim then was to produce Dental Technicians and Hygienists. It underwent a series of transformations and eventually metamorphosed into Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy in 1978 with an enlarged objective to produce Dental Technolgists and Therapists. The school was relocated to Federation close along Jim Nwobodo Avenue, Trans-Ekulu, Enugu State in 1982.
Federal School Of Dental Technology Enugu 2015/2016 Post Utme Form Details
The school management has announced that the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy Enugu Post Utme 2015/2016 form is now available on sale and all aspirants and interested members of the public are duly notified to apply should they want to study in the institution for the 2015/2016 session.
The school authorities and management of the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy (FEDSDTTEN) has announced the commencement of sale of application form for the 2015/2016 post utme screening of prospective candidates. Candidates that deem themselves eligible for the screening and meet the specified cut off mark in their 2015 JAMB UTME are hereby implored to apply for the screening. It has been made public that the screening will be a computer based one (CBT).
See details of the screening below.
Federal School Of Dental Technology 2015/2016 Post Utme Cut Off Mark, Date, Deadline and Other Details
Consequent upon the commencement of the Federal School Of Dental technology Post Utme 2015 registration, the cut off mark as well as the date of the screening has been announced. Eligible candidates for the screening are hereby informed to check the details of the application below. They are also implored to apply now as the application deadline has also been fixed.
This is to bring to the notice of all prospective candidates who chose the College that candidates that had scored 150 and above in the 2015 UTME are eligible for the screening and should read further to see how to apply.
How To Apply
– Prospective candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00k (Two thousands) naira only at any UBA branch nationwide with the ACCOUNT NO: 1015769933
– Thereafter, they are required to bring along the Bank Teller to the College’s Bursay Office for collection of PTUME REGISTRATION ACCESS CARD. The PUTME-REGISTRATION CARD is to be used for online Registration on the College Portal – http://portal.fedsdtten.com
– After completing the application form online, they are required to print copies of the completed application form and also keep the Bank Teller for the purpose of the Screening Examintion.
Post Utme Screening Dates
Screening Days for Dental Technology Candidates – Wed. 19th Aug. – Fri. 21st Aug. 2015
Screening Days for Dental Therapy Candidates – Mon. 24th Aug. – Wed. 26th Aug. 2015
Application Closing Date
As the sale of PUTME Form has commeneced on Monday 22nd June, it will end on Tuesday, 11th August 2015.
Applicants are advised to make extra-financial provisions as may be required for other exigencies as the SCREENING EXAMINATION is a COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT).
Take a Free Post UTME Practice Test Online to Prepare Adequately for the CBT Post-UTME Screeening