Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny Admission List: This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG), Bonny, during the 2018/2019 academic session and also participated in the screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted applicants.
How to Check Federal Poly of Oil and Gas Bonny Admission List | Updated
Follow this link to access the Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG) 2nd admission list.
Successfully admitted candidates are to logon to their personal JAMB profile to accept the offer of admission. See the procedure below:
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment Procedure
This is to also inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny, Rivers State, for the 2018/2019 academic session that the management of the institution has released the amount to be paid as admission acceptance fee and school fees, with their payment procedure. The payment of acceptance fee and other charges as well as clearance and registration will commence on 7th November, 2018.
Students are kindly advised to make payments of their acceptance and other charges at once by following the Student portal link on the Polytechnic’s Website with the following steps:
- Click on Student portal
- Select 2018/2019 Session
- Create new Student account ( Enter ND1 and your JAMB Registration Number)
- Create your account profile; this will include uploading recent passport photograph.
- Ensure your portal details are properly kept and create a new password.
- From Student portal account dashboard, click on Get Acceptance Fee invoice which will include the REMITA (RRR) code. (Same process for payment of the other charges).
- Print out the invoices.
- Proceed to any Bank to make payment of a non-refundable sum of Twenty Thousand Naira Only (20,000.00) for Acceptance Fee and also the sum of Sixty-Two Thousand Naira Only (62,000.00) for other charges.
- Return to your Student portal account and generate your receipt with the RRR code from the Bank print out. The print out must include your passport photograph.
- Bring along your receipts, acceptance and School fees invoices with the Bank Tellers to the Admission Office to begin your clearance and registration starting from 7th November, 2018.
1. All those who have accepted their admission must pay their acceptance fee on or before the 30th of November, 2018 or else, they shall forfeit their admission.
2. Students who have paid their acceptance fee must endeavour to pay for the other charges before registration and commencement of lectures.