Federal Polytechnic Ilaro acceptance fee payment details for the 2022/2023 academic session newly admitted candidates. This is to announce to all the candidates offered admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro various Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session, that they are all required to proceed to the payment of the non-refundable acceptance fee.
Federal Poly Ilaro HND Acceptance Fee Guidelines
ALL CANDIDATES OFFERED ADMISSION IN THE 2022/2023 SESSION FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND FULL TIME) PROGRAMMES ARE TO PAY AN ACCEPTANCE FEE OF TWENTY-THREE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED NAIRA (N23,700.00) ONLY
Please note that the deadline for the payment of the acceptance fee for HND 1st Batch is September 30th, 2022.
All Admitted Candidates are to visit the Polytechnic website www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and click on the College portal;
- Click on check admission status by using your application No. and RRR no. used to obtain the form or screening results.
- Click on Generate invoice /make payment of Acceptance Fee.
- Print the Invoice generated and proceed to any of the designated bank for Payment.
- After the payment of the acceptance fee, candidates should go back to the Portal and input the RRR number to print the School Admission Letter and Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Proceed to the College Portal to generate School Fees Invoice and proceed to any of the designated bank for Payment.
- Input the RRR number obtained for the payment of school fees to print the School Fees Receipt.
- Complete the bio-data and fill the Course Registration Forms.
- Matriculation number is assigned after payment of school fee.
- Fill in other credentials and other information e.g Certificate of Local Government / State of Origin, Birth Certificate etc.
- Fill in the appropriate courses for the session.
- Print hard copy of the course registration form filled online and submit Four (4) copies alongside other relevant documents (SSCE, Certificate of Local Government Origin, Birth Certificate for ND students) to the School Officer while the HND students add Certificate of completion of One Year Industrial Attachment and ND Notification of Result to the School officer of your course.