Federal Polytechnic Oko admission screening registration exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session is on – Apply now!
This is to bring to the notice of all aspirants of the Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) that the Admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session has been announced.
Candidates that chose the institution and scored the required cut off mark in the 2016 UTME.
Applicants must possess at least five (5) credits in the O Level WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings except in Urban & Regional Planning where, at least, a pass in English Language is required.
Method of Application
- Candidates are to visit federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, Click on Online Application Forms and proceed to generate invoice receipt
- Print the Invoice and proceed to Microfinance Bank, Union Bank and Enterprise located within Oko the print-out to make payment using the generated ‘Invoice Number’
- Afterwards return to the registration portal to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your “Acknowledgement Slip”