Latest: Fed Poly Nekede Supplementary Admission Form
- Latest: Fed Poly Nekede Supplementary Admission Form
- Fed Poly Nekede Post UTME / Admission Screening Announcement
- Fed Poly Nekede Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- Method of Application for Fed Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening
- About Fed Poly Nekede
Prospective National Diploma (ND) Mechatronics Engineering Graduants who made 2.50 CGPA and above and who have completed their one(1) year IT programme as well as, those with (CGPA) of 2.49 and have completed two (2) years of IT Programme are advised to apply for HND into the following programmes:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Instrumentation Option)
How to Apply for Fed Poly Nekede Supplementary Admission
1. All candidates MUST first go to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng and click on “Applicant link” on the home page under students.
2. Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the RRR number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
3. Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of N7,500.00 on Remita platform. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
4. Return to school portal www.fpno.edu.ng, and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out receipt and acknowledgment slip.
5. All application procedures MUST be concluded on or before 12 midnight of 7th March, 2019.
Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefore advisable to minimize journeys to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form.
Fed Poly Nekede Post UTME / Admission Screening Announcement
NEKEDE POLY Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, application cost and deadline for 2018/2019 academic session have been announced by the management of the polytechnic. Cut-off mark is 180, application cost is ₦2000. Application deadline is July 31st, 2018.
Fed Poly Nekede Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
All 2018/2019 UTME candidates who applied to Federal Polytechnic Nekede, owerri as institution of first or second choice with a UTME score of 180 and above.
They are to purchase the screening form for a fee of ₦2,000, payable on the remita platform at any branch of any commercial bank nationwide.
Method of Application for Fed Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening
Interested and qualified candidates are to visit: http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/ to generate invoice and complete application form.
Application fee is ₦2000
The following are required:
(a) O’level Result (WASSCE, NECO & NABTEB).
(b) UTME Score.
(c) JAMB subject combination for the course applied.
Duration: All submissions and payments must be completed on or before 31st July,2018.
NB: Any wrong information supplied, disqualifies the candidate.
About Fed Poly Nekede
The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Owerri started in 1978 as the College of Technology, Owerri. It was established by the Imo State Government through Edict No.16 of April 1978. It took off at its temporary site at the premises of Government Technical College (GTC), Owerri along Egbu Road in the same year.
In 1981, the institution moved to its present and permanent location at Nekede in Owerri.
By the Imo State Government Edict No.6 of 1987, the name of the institution was changed to, “The Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri.” Six years after and precisely on 7th April 1993, the Federal Government had it renamed again to, “The Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri”.
FUNCTIONS OF THE POLYTECHNIC
The Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri is regulated by the Federal Polytechnics Act (CAP 139) of 1979. The functions of the Polytechnic as provided for in Section 2(1) of the Act are as follows:
A. To provide full-time or part-time courses on instruction and training in:
i. Technology, Applied science, Commerce and Management
ii. Such other fields of applied learning relevant to the needs of the development of Nigeria in areas such as industrial and agricultural production and distribution, research, development and adaption of technique as the council may from time to time determine.
B. To arrange conferences, seminars and study groups relative to the fields of learning specified in paragraph(a) of this subsection(1)
C. To perform such functions as in the opinion of the council, may serve to promote the objectives of the polytechnic.
Conscious of the objectives for which the polytechnic was established, it adopted the Motto, “Knowledge and skill for service”, right from its inception in 1978. It has vigorously pursued its objectives.