Fed Poly Nekede HND Full-time Admission Form Details for 2020/2021 Session
- Fed Poly Nekede HND Full-time Admission Form Details for 2020/2021 Session
- Fed Poly Nekede HND Full-time Available Programmes
- Admission Requirements:
- Method of Application:
Federal Polytechnic, Nekede supplementary HND admission form is on sale. See how to apply below.
LATEST UPDATE: The application deadline has been extended to 12 midnight of September 30th, 2020.
This is to inform the general public that, the Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) has announced supplementary admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. Interested and qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply.
Fed Poly Nekede HND Full-time Available Programmes
1 SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
- Accountancy (AC)
- Banking & Finance (BF)
- Business Administration & Management (BAM)
- Marketing (MK)
- Purchasing & Supply (PS)
- Office Technology &Management (OTM)
- Public Administration (PA)
- Co-operative Economics & Management(CEM)
- Taxation (TXN)
2 SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY(SET)
- Agricultural/Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
- Farm Power & Machinery Engineering (option)
- Soil/Water Resources (option)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Electrical Electronics Engineering (EE)
- Power (option)
- Telecommunication (option)
- Instrumentation & Control (option) Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Manufaclulilig Engineering (option)
- Power & Plant (option)
- Chemical Engineering (CHE)
- Computer Engineering (CTE)
- Mechatronics Engineering (MTE)
3 SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY(SEDT)
- Architecture (AR)
- Building Technology (BT)
- Estate Management (EM)
- Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
- Quantity Surveying (QS)
- vi. Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
- Arts and Design Technology (Options: 1. Graphics , 2. Painting)
4 SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
- Food Technology (FT)
- Computer Science (CS)
- Science Laboratory Technology (SIT)
- Biology/Microbiology (option)
- Chemistry (option)
- Physics/Electronics (option)
- Microbiology/Biochemistry (option)
- Environmental Biology (option)
- Library & Information Science (LIS)
- Maths & Statistics
- Fisheries Technology (FIT)
- Pharmaceutical Technology (PMT)
- Hospitality Management (HMT)
- Agricultural Technology (AT) (Crop Production Technology (option)Agricultural Extension & Management (option))
SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (SHSS)
- Mass communication (MC)
- Print (option)
- Broadcast (option)
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Candidates are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen programme from recognized/accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
- Candidates are also to possess at least five (5) relevant O’ level credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in WAECNECO or NABTEB (O’ level Examinations).
- Candidates are required to have at least one year or two years post National Diploma Industrial Training Experience.
For details on the entry requirements peculiar to each of the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes, candidates should visit the Polytechnic website www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng.
It is also important to NOTE that any false data entry during the on-line registration will lead to disqualification of the candidates at any time such is discovered.
Method of Application:
All candidates MUST first go to the school portal www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng., and click on “Application link” on the home page under students. Depending on your interest, choose either HND or ND to proceed.
- Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira (NIO,OOO.OO) on Remita platform, Account No. 0140468461017, using your invoice number. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details to the payment to be processed immediately.
- Return to school portal www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng., and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out your acknowledgment slip. If you process your payment using your card, you will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgment slip.
- All Application procedures MUST be concluded on or before 12 midnight of September 30th, 2020.
Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefore advisable to minimize trips to Owerri for the purpose of completing the fom.
MRS. ANUNA E.C