Fed Poly Nasarawa Post UTME form for supplementary admission: Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME and admission screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced. See how to apply below.
LATEST UPDATE: Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Screening dates and schedule have been announced. Screening holds September 9th – 13th, 2019. See the screening schedule below.
Also See: Fed Poly Nasarawa Admission List
Fed Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- Fed Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- Fed Poly Nasarawa Available Full-Time Programmes
- How to Apply for Fed Poly Nasarawa Post UTME and Screening Exercise
- Fed Poly Nasarawa Admission Requirements
Candidates that have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa in the 2019 UTME and scored the approved minimum cut-off points in the appropriate subjects combination are eligible for admission screening exercise.
Fed Poly Nasarawa Available Full-Time Programmes
|School of Engineering Technology|
|School of Applied Sciences|
|School of Information and Technology|
|School of Environmental Studies|
|School of Business studies|
How to Apply for Fed Poly Nasarawa Post UTME and Screening Exercise
Application forms are obtainable at a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only (excluding bank charges).
Fed Poly Nasarawa Screening Schedule
Click the link below to view the screening schedule for Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa.
Also See: Fed Poly Nasarawa Screening Schedule
The deadline for submission of applications is six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
Fed Poly Nasarawa Admission Requirements
- Candidates seeking admission to the Polytechnic for National Diploma (ND) courses must obtain and complete the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) forms and take the examination.
- For admission into a chosen courses of study, candidates must satisfy the admission requirements of the Polytechnic. For some courses, specific School/Departmental pre-requisite requirements have to be satisfied.
- New Admissions will normally be made published only in October/November every year.
- At the time of Screening and Registration at the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa, each candidate will be required to present the originals of the certificates or any other acceptable evidence of qualifications on the basis of which the offer of admission has been made.
- If it is discovered at any time that a candidate does not possess any of the qualifications which he/she claims to have obtained, the published admission into the Polytechnic shall stand withdrawn.
- Students shall, on admission pay to the Polytechnic, all the fees prescribed by regulations at the Polytechnic’s Micro-finance Bank..
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL THE SCHOOLS
All regular full-time courses are of two years duration except for the part-time courses, which vary depending on the programme.
Admission to all National Diploma (ND) courses are mainly through the U.T. M. E. except for the HND-Full-time that is based on an entry eligibility aptitude test by the Computer Based Testing (CBT) means, and the part-time via the screening of the evidences of qualification claimed or attained.
(a) 5 ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than two sittings preferably including English Language.
(b) However a pass in English Language in any of the following examinations would be acceptable