Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Full time HND, Pre-ND & IJMB programmes run by the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa for the 2018/2019 Academic Session as follows:
Fed Poly Nasarawa HND Full-time, Pre-ND and IJMB Admission Details
- Fed Poly Nasarawa HND Full-time, Pre-ND and IJMB Admission Details
- Available Full-time HND Programmes at Fed Poly Nasarawa
- Fed Poly Nasarawa Entry Requirements
- Method of Application
- About Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa
Fed Poly Nasarawa Full-time HND, Pre-ND and IJMB admissions have commenced for the 2018/2019 academic session. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the afore-mentioned programmes run by the Polytechnic.
Available Full-time HND Programmes at Fed Poly Nasarawa
School of Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options:
- Power and Machines
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology with option in Manufacturing
- Agricultural Engineering Technology with options in:
- Farm Power
- Post Harvest
School of Applied Sciences
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
- Applied Chemistry
- Physics Electronics
School of Information and Technology
- Computer Science
- Office Technology and Management
- School of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate Management
School of Business studies
- Business Administration and Management.
- Banking and Finance
Fed Poly Nasarawa Entry Requirements
National Diploma (ND) in the relevant fields from recognized Polytechnics with at least Lower Credit plus at least five (5) credits in GCE O’Level, SSCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language, and minimum of one year post qualification industrial attachment.
At least five (5) credits in the GCE O’Level, SSCE, NECO, or its equivalent in the relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language. Candidates will be required to sit and pass the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). The programme is strictly for applicants from educationally less developed States i.e. Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Ebonyi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara States
Five (5) CREDITS at not more than TWO SITTINGS in relevant subjects to include both English and Mathematics.
Method of Application
Application forms are obtainable on successful payments on the Remita platform. Applicants may use their debit cards (Interswitch, Verve, Mastercard etc) or make cash payments at the bank to get an RRR-code to be used on the platform.
A non-refundable fee is required as follows:
HND – ₦5,000
Pre-ND – ₦4,000
IJMB – ₦4,000
Candidates are to then proceed to begin their application process http://fedpolynasarawa.edu.ng/registration/application-steps/
The deadline for submission of applications is August 3rd, 2018.
About Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa
The Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa was established on 1st July, 1983 by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The establishment of the Polytechnic was predicated on the Government’s desire to transform the society technologically. This objective is contained in the Federal Polytechnic Decree No.33 of 1979 (as amended to Federal Polytechnic Amendment Decree No. 28 of 1987), which goes thus:
- To train people to acquire technical and vocational skills which are needed for the economic and social development of Nigeria especially in the fields of agriculture, industry and commerce;
- To train and provide people who could improve the quality of the environment by applying their acquired knowledge in finding solution to our environmental problems for the convenience of members of the society;
- To provide opportunity for our students to be able to appreciate the standard of technology in all its complexities; and
- To provide opportunities for professional training in engineering and other relevant technologies.