Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda admission forms into Pre-ND, OND, Pre-HND, HND, Diploma and Certificate Courses have been released – See details below.
This is to inform the general public that the 2017/2018 admission into Pre-ND, OND, Pre-HND, HND, Diploma and Certificate Courses of the Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Zamfara State for 2017/2018 academic session has been announced
For available programmes, click here
- Visit https://www.fedpolykaura.edu.ng/admission/
- Click on Start Application at the right hand side of the page.
- Fill the form and accept terms
- Click on Submit and Make Payment
- Proceed and make payment either AT A BANK BRANCH, WITH DEBIT CARDS OR VIA INTERNET BANKING.
- Once you are done with the payment and authentication has been made by the bank, continue by using your RRR number to login and continue with the application.
- Carefully fill the Application Form
- Scan and upload the following documents:
i.Primary School Leaving Certificate
ii.Secondary School Certificate/Statement of Result or Equivalent
iii.School Testimonial/Leaving Certificate
iv. Local Government Area Indigene Certificate
v. Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
vi. Medical Certificate of Fitness
vii.Evidence of completion of one year Industrial Training
- Click submit to complete application process
- Print the confirmation page.
Each application forms cost ₦4,500.00
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
First Bank of Nigeria Plc
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Zenith Bank Plc
Fidelity Bank Plc
Keystone Bank Plc
Skye Bank Plc
Diamond Bank Plc
Eco Bank Plc
Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
Unity Bank Plc
Candidates applying for HND Programmes who did not graduate from Federal Polytechnic Kaura should request their former institutions to forward their Academic Transcript to Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda to facilitate their admission/registration. They are to also include evidence of completion of one year Industrial Training.
Academic Transcript should be sent to:
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda,
Kaura Namoda – Zamfara State.
Closing Date: 29th August, 2017.