Fed Poly Ile-Oluji Post-UTME screening form is currently on sale for the 2020/2021 session. Details on how to apply are as follows;
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL), National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Cooperative Economics And Management
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
Fed Poly Ile-Oluji Post-UTME Screening Eligibility
- All candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum 120 are eligible to apply.
- The Post UTME registration is also restricted to candidates who possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
How to Apply for Fed Poly Ile-Oluji Post-UTME Screening Form
The Post-UTME admission screening form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
- Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
- Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
- A transaction Success will be displayed once you make payment. If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- After successful payment for fedpolel 2020/2021 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the fedpolel Online application Platform at https://applications.fedpolel.edu.ng to complete your applications.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
Please further note that any candidate who is not screened WILL NOT be considered for admission in the Polytechnic. Also candidates must ensure that their O’level results are uploaded to JAMB website as failure to do so will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
For information or clarification, candidates can visit the Polytechnic’s website (www.fedpolel.edu.ng) or call any of these numbers: 0703-913-9160; 0806-064-2448.