Fed Poly Ilaro Post UTME Screening for the 2019/2020 session has been announced
Ilaro Poly Cut-off Mark, Eligibility and Post-UTME Screening registration details for 2019/2020 Academic Session have been announced by the management of the polytechnic. The Post-UTME Screening application cost is ₦2000 and the cut-off mark is 150.
Applications for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2019/2020 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1st Choice or are willing to change to Ilaro as their 1st Choice Institution.
Fed Poly Ilaro Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 150 in the 2019 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro but are ready and able to effect change of Institution to make Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their First Choice Institution.
- Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure in (D) below:
How to Apply for Fed Poly Ilaro Post UTME Admission Screening
How to Obtain the Online Screening Form
Candidates seeking admission for ND (Full Time) are expected to generate a Screening Form Invoice by filling in their details online on the Institution’s website: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net.
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Form available online at: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.netwith effect from 24th June, 2019.
Each candidate is expected to pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) as screening fee.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, SKYE Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM
Application Instructions to Candidates
- Log on to federalpolyilaroedu.ng
- Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu
- Scroll down to “New Application”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
- Complete the application form.
- Scan and upload the following :
- a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- UTME notification of result slip
- O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
- All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should however upload their result when available.
- Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
- All candidates are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials. Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
- Awaiting Result Candidates are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get it. Also, obtaining screening form is a continuous exercise.
- All candidates are expected to supply personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on their forms. However notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
Enquiries are to be directed to this e-mail address: email@example.com
About Federal Polytechnic Ilaro
The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro was established by Decree No.33 of July 25, 1979. It was opened to students on November 15, 1979 on a temporary site provided by its host community, the ancient town of Ilaro, Ogun State.
The first site of the Polytechnic was the premises of the Anglican Grammar School, Ilaro about half a kilometre from Ilaro township junction. The Polytechnic was on this temporary site till 1983 when it moved to its permanent site along Ilaro/Oja-Odan Road, about three kilometres from Ilaro township.
It is also about 60 kilometres from Idiroko, a Nigerian Boarder town with Benin Republic. Ilaro town itself is an ancient town, land locked between Lagos and Abeokuta, the capital of Ogun State. The Polytechnic occupies a total of 898.116 hectares land area on its permanent site.
Access to Ilaro and indeed the Polytechnic can be gained from Abeokuta through Abeokuta-Lagos Road via Papalanto [22 km] or through Abeokuta-Owode road via Ibese [10km], from Lagos through Sango-Ota-Idiroko Road via Owode [15km] and from Sagamu through Sagamu-Obele Road via Papalanto. The location of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro makes for easy access of road traffic. There is a railway station in Ilaro township.