Authorities of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro has released a notice to all students in the institution on the production of ID cards. The notice reads;
In line with the newly approved procedures for the production of student’s identity cards, registered students are hereby directed to visit the portal through the available business café with the right biometric equipment, to perfect the following:
1. Log on to the Institution Website – https://federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/
2. log in to the student account, using the Matric Number.
3. Click on Profile.
4. Update all relevant information, including your Blood Group and Genotype.
5. Sign your Signature using the signature pad, which should be available in any Standard Cafe.
6. Do your Passport Capturing using the café External Webcam.
8. Then proceed with your registration.
Note: For Fresh Students, you will not be able to proceed with your registration until you carry out the above operations.
Directorate of Students Affairs