Fed Poly Ilaro HND Full-Time Admission Announced:
- Fed Poly Ilaro HND Full-Time Admission Announced:
- Fed Poly Ilaro HND (Full Time) Entry Requirements
- How to Apply for Fed Poly Ilaro HND Full Time Admission
- Entrance Examinations for Fed Poly Ilaro HND Full Time
- Requirements for Fed Poly Ilaro HND Admission Screening Exercise
This is to inform all suitably qualified candidates that applications are currently being invited for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro for Full-Time Programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) qualification for programmes in the following schools:
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:
Department: Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies)
SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE:
Departments: Computer Science, Food Technology, Hospitality Management (Hotel and Catering Management), Statistics and Science Laboratory Technology with options in: (Chemistry, Physics with Electronics, Environmental Biology, Microbiology and Biochemistry)
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES:
Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration & Management and Marketing
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
Departments: Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering with options in: (i) Electrical Power and Machines,
(ii) Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, (iii) Instrumentation and Control; Mechanical Engineering with options in: (i) Plant and Power Engineering Technology, (ii) Manufacturing Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
Departments: Architectural Technology, Building Technology, Estate Management and Valuation, Quantity Surveying, Urban and Regional Planning and Surveying & Geoinformatics
Duration of all Programmes:
4 Semesters (Full Time)
Fed Poly Ilaro HND (Full Time) Entry Requirements
Applicants seeking HND (Full Time) Admission must possess:
- National Diploma not below Lower Credit (with CGPA not less than 2.50) and basic requirements for the National Diploma Programme in the applicant’s discipline;
- minimum of One Calendar year Post National Diploma relevant Industrial Experience;
- candidate’s National Diploma academic transcripts should be sent by the ND awarding institution under confidential cover to: The Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. ADMITTED CANDIDATES SHALL NOT BE REGISTERED BEFORE RECEIPT OF ND ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT;
- good performance in the screening exercise to be conducted by the Polytechnic;
- possession of the specific SSC requirements (Minimum of five credits obtained in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings) i.e. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the course for which the candidate is applying. The SSC requirements must have been obtained prior to the candidate’s admission for the National Diploma that is the basis for the HND admission.
NB: ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS. CANDIDATES WHOSE UPLOADED CREDENTIALS ARE NOT EASILY READABLE WOULD FORFEIT THEIR ADMISSION.
How to Apply for Fed Poly Ilaro HND Full Time Admission
- To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net and click on portal
* On the portal, click on Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
* Take invoice to any of the designated banks for payment
* Return to the portal, click on Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
- Please note that the invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must first be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
* The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, SKYE Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc
- Enquiries are to be directed to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entrance Examinations for Fed Poly Ilaro HND Full Time
The entrance examinations for HND (Full-Time) Programmes would hold as follows:
1. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
DATE: JULY 25, 2018
Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies)
2. SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES
DATE: JULY 25, 2018
Computer Science, Food Technology, Hospitality Management Technology, Mathematics and Statistics, Science Laboratory Technology
3. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
DATE: JULY 26, 2018
Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
4. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
DATE: JULY 26, 2018
Architectural Technology, Building Technology, Estate Management and Valuation, Quantity Surveying, Urban and Regional Planning, Surveying and Geoinformatics.
5. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
DATE: JULY 27, 2018
Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Management, Marketing.
Requirements for Fed Poly Ilaro HND Admission Screening Exercise
All HND (Full Time and Part-Time Weekend) candidates are required to bring the following to the screening centre:
(i) 2 copies of printouts of the acknowledgement and examination slips
(ii) Biro for filling attendance sheet
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR HND PROGRAMMES
All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the website or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying. Candidates should not register for courses for which they do not have the requirements. The admission of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified or a candidate is in violation of any of the procedures and rules thereof, the admission would be withdrawn.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPLY PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS ON THEIR FORMS. HOWEVER NOTIFICATION OF ADMISSION SHALL BE VIA THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE.
Venue of the screening exercise is the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus.
Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
N.B. The entrance examination is computer based.
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.