Federal Polytechnic, Idah Post UTME screening form for all 2019/2020 UTME admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
Also See: Fed Poly Idah ND Admission List
According to the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Federal Polytechnic, Idah (Fed Poly Idah). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
Also See: Check Fed Poly Idah Post UTME Result
Fed Poly Idah Post UTME Invitation and Details
Idah Poly Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, application cost, eligibility, deadline and other relevant information for the 2019/2020 academic sesison have been announced. The required minimum cut-off mark is 140. The application cost is ₦2000. August 8th, 2019. Screening holds August 9th – 10th, 2019.
All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2019/2020 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are hereby invited for the 2019/2020 POST-UTME admission screening exercise.
PROCEDURES OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira ₦2,000.00) only;
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e. www.fepoda.edu.ngand follow the steps below to make payment online, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- click on “Screening Payment” Link ;
- fill the form with valid personal e-mail address and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
iii. take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for payment of the Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00); and
- return to the Polytechnic website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”Link.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second and Other Choice of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
CLOSING DATE AND SCREENING EXERCISE
- Completion and submission of forms On-Line will close by 11:59 p.m. on 8th August, 2019.
- Eligible candidates are expected to attend the screening test in two batches as follows:
- Friday 9/8/2019 – Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the:
– School of Engineering;
– School of Technology; and
– School of Environmental Studies.
- Saturday 10/08/2019 – Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the:
– School of Business Studies (SBS), and
– School of General and Administrative Studies (SOGAS).
(C) Admitted candidates would be expected to complete the Federal Polytechnic, Idah admission Form On-Line (procedures are contained therein).
- Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test.
- Candidates must provide reachable personal e-mail addresses and phone numbers as these would serve as the primary means of contacting them.
- The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
About Fed Poly Idah
Federal Polytechnic, Idah (Fed Poly Idah) prides herself as “A First Rate Polytechnic for the Training of Disciplined, Innovative and Self-Reliant Manpower.” You can find out more about Fed Poly Idah and available programmes on the official school website.