Fed Poly Ede Post-UTME Result for the 2019/2020 session are out. See how to check your screening results below.
This is to inform all the candidates who took part in the screening exercise of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede that, they can now proceed to check their results online. The guidelines to check the result have been provided below;
How to Check Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Result
- Candidates are to visit http://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/.
- Enter your form number and registration PIN in the required columns.
- Click ‘Login’ to access your profile.
- Click on ‘reprint slip’ to access the document that contains your Federal Polytechnic, Ede post UTME score.
Fed Poly Ede Acceptable Post-UTME Scores For Admission, 2019/2020
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede has released the acceptable Post-UTME scores for admission in the 2019/2020 academic session.
All candidates who participated in the screening must attain any of the listed cutoff marks in the recently released post-utme result before they can be considered for admission.
- Accountancy – 47%
- Architecture – 38%
- Building Technology – 36%
- Business Administration and Management – 48%
- Banking and Finance – 42%
- Civil Engineering – 40%
- Computer Engineering – 40%
- Computer Science – 43%
- Electrical and Electronics – 41%
- Estate Management – 38.13%
- Geology – 27.75%
- Hospitality Management – 37%
- Library and Information Science(LIS). – 44%
- Mechanical Engineering – 42%
- Nutrition and Dietetics – 42%
- Office Technology and Management – 40%
- Quantity Surveying – 39%
- Science Laboratory and Technology(SLT) – 47%
- Mathematics and Statistics – 26.88%
- Surveying and Geo-informatics – 40%
- Tourism and Management – 33%
- Markerting – 37%
- Holticulture – 35%
- Fashion and Design Textile – 32.50%
All candidates who applied for admission into the various National Diploma programmes of the polytechnic are to take note of the above cut-off marks.