Fed Poly Bida HND Admission List and Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines Released: The Federal Polytechnic Bida HND admission list has been released for the 2018/2019 academic session. See how to check your admission status below.
How to Check Fed Poly Bida HND Admission List
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bida Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes admission for the 2018/2019 academic session that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission.
- Visit the Bida Polytechnic HND admission portal at http://eportal.fedpolybida.edu.ng/applications/.
- Enter your Email Address and Password in the required columns.
- Then click on the ‘Admission Status’ link on the left panel to access your Federal Poly Bida HND admission status.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS ARE TO PRINT THEIR ADMISSION LETTERS FOR THAT SAME PORTAL AFTER THE PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE.
How to Pay Fed Poly Bida HND Admission Acceptance Fee
Federal Polytechnic Bida HND admission acceptance fee is N10,000 (ten thousand naira only) and payment should be done online within two weeks from the date of admission notification. See the procedure below:
- Log in to application portal http://eportal.fedpolybida.edu.ng/applications/.
- Enter your email address and password
- Then click on the ‘Acceptance Fee Payment’ link and print.
Note: After Payment of acceptance fee, candidates are to proceed to the Head of Department for physical clearance and to the ITS for their Student ID and Password for online registration