- Update: Fed Poly Bida 2015/2016 Post-UTME Result
- Fed Poly Bida Post UTME Latest Update
- About Fed Poly Bida
- Fed Poly Bida 2015/2016 Post Utme Form Information
- Fed Poly Bida 2015/2016 Post UTME Application Procedures, Venues and Dates
Fed Poly Bida Post UTME Latest Update
Fed Poly Bida 2015/2016 Post UTME form is now available and the details of the press release are specified in this article.
Cut-Off Mark – 150
>> JAMB Official 2015/2016 Admission Cut-Off Mark
>> 2015/2016 JAMB/Post-UTME Cut-off Marks for Admission (All Institutions)
About Fed Poly Bida
The Federal Polytechnic, Bida was established by law. It was founded in response to the recognition by the Federal Government that Nigeria is in dire need of Technical and Technological resources, and the empowerment of the citizens to meet the demands of the age.
The institution believes in and is firmly committed to a functioning philosophy of education. In consonance with the National Policy on Education, the Polytechnic has clearly stipulated objective, the development and training of manpower is the first. There is research for the developing and adapting of appropriate techniques to problem solving and thirdly service to the immediate as well as larger society.
The edict formally establishing the Federal Polytechnic, Bida is Decree No.33 of 1979 (now the Federal Polytechnic Act of 1990, including Decree No 47 of 1989, No 5 of 1993 and other legal documents. Originally the institution was known as the Federal College of Technology, Kano. She was instituted on March 1, 1977.
Following the Federal Government’s decision to transfer the College, she finally moved to Bida on July 27, 1977. The College before 1979, was known as the Bida College of Technology. She was temporarily accommodated at the Government Technical School, Eyagi and later on moved to temporary facilities along Mokwa Road, Bida.
Fed Poly Bida 2015/2016 Post Utme Form Information
Federal Polytechnic, Bida (Fed Poly Bida) 2015/2016 Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2015/2016 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in Federal Polytechnic, Bida also known as Fed Poly Bida). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
Fed Poly Bida 2015/2016 Post UTME Application Procedures, Venues and Dates
Federal Polytechnic, Bida wishes to inform all candidates who chose the institution as their first, second, third and fourth choice and scored the mandatory cut-off point of 150 marks and above in the 2015 UTME, that the Post-UTME screening form is now available.
METHOD OF APPLICATION & INSTRUCTIONS
Applicants are required to pay a sum of N1,950.00 including administrative charges for the screening.
To make payment, candidates are advised to obtain the e-transact pin CODE from any branch of the following banks: FIRST BANK, UBA, ECOBANK, MAINSTREET BANK, UNITY BANK, ZENITH BANK, FIDELITY BANK, GTB, STERLING BANK, ENTERPRISE BANK, UNION BANK and thereafter load the pin number for the online Registration process by clicking “Post-UTME Screening” on the Home page of Federal Polytechnic, Bida campus portal website www.fedpolybida.edu.ng
Candidates are required to upload their O’Levels results obtained in not more than two sittings upon completion of their registration. Candidates who are Awaiting Results (AR) are also free to participate but should indicate “AR” in the O’Level result column.
SCREENING DATE & SCHEDULE
This is to inform all the prospective POST-UTME candidates and the general public that the Post UTME Screening Exercise for JAMB candidates is scheduled to take place from Tuesday, 8th to Thursday 10th September, 2015 using Computer Based Test (CBT) platform at The Federal Polytechnic, Bida, ICT Centre as follows:
|Tuesday, 8th September, 2015|
|Wednesday, 9th September, 2015&|
Thursday 10th September 2015
|Friday, 11th September, 2015&|
Saturday 12th September 2015
1. All Candidates for the screening exercise are advised to be decently dressed. Candidates with indecent dressing will not be allowed into the screening premises.
2. Phones and all other forms of mobile communication, electronic devices, bags and luggage are not allowed within the screening premises.
3. Candidates are advised to come along with their JAMB Original Result Slip and UTME print out with their passport photograph on it of which photocopies MUST be submitted. Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own records.
4. Only registered candidates for the Post UTME screening exercise will be allowed into the screening premises.
5. All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time and with the above printouts.
6. Do not appear in the screening premises if it’s not your scheduled date and group.
7. Any candidates that comes after his/her scheduled date and group will not be allowed for the screening.
8. Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law Enforcement Agencies will not be allowed into the venue during the screening exercise.
9. ONLY JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue.
CLOSING DATE & DEADLINE
Application ends on Friday, 4th September, 2015.