FPTB Admission List is out for the 2020/2021 academic session. The Federal Polytechnic Bauchi admission lists for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released. See how to check the Fed Poly Bauchi admission status below.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Admission List
- Go to the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi admission status checking portal at https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkList
- Select admission session
- Enter Applicant Name/Application Number in the space provided,
- Select Department,
- Select Level of Study (i.e ND)
- Select your admission stream
- Then click on the “Display List” button.
Candidates are also to check and accept their admission status on the JAMB CAPS portal using the steps below.
How to Check Your Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Also See: Fed Poly Bauchi School Fees Schedule