Fed Poly Bali Post-UTME Screening Invitation:
This is to invite candidates who have chose Federal Polytechnic Bali as their First choice in the JAMB/UTME 2019 examination and scored a minimum of 140 points and above for ND Agricultural Technology and ND Statistics or 150 points and above for ND Science Laboratory Technology, ND Accounting, ND Office Technology and Management and ND Computer Science in addition to 5 credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics to apply online from Monday 22nd ‐ Saturday 16th November, 2019.
- Candidates that did not choose the Polytechnic as their First Choice Institution should log on to www.jamb.org.ng to change their First Choice Institution to Federal Polytechnic Bali before Friday 27th September, 2019.
- Applications are also invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into Pre-National Diploma in Science and Technology, Six (6) months Certificate in Computer Technology and one (1) year Certificate programmes in the following courses:
- Accounts and Audit Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Office Technology and Management (OTM)
- Building Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Irrigation Technology (CIT)
- Environmental & Public Health Engineering (CEPHE)
- Pre-ND Science
Interested candidates are requested to note the following details:
FED POLY BALI POST-UTME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Candidates must possess at least four (4) passes including English Language and Mathematics obtained in
- GCE O Level/NABTEB/NTC/MBC/SSCE/NECO
- Teachers Grade II Certificate or its equivalent.
- Applicants are to sign up for their new account with Federal Polytechnic Bali portal (http://portal.fedpobali.edu.ng) and generate their RRR before paying the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only via any means available for them either with ATM card or any bank nationwide.
- After payment applicants are to take their Remita payment receipt to the Bursary Department to collect their e-Pin which will enable them complete their online application form.
- For further enquiries please contact: 08032645698
Alh. Sirajo Isa Elyakub