Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti ND Full-Time Admission List: The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti admission list for ND full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. See how to check your admission status below. Note that the first and second batch admission lists have been released.
How to Check Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti Admission List | 1st and 2nd Batch
This is to inform candidates who applied for admission in Federal polytechnic Ado Ekiti (EKITI POLY) that the list of candidates admitted to study National Diploma Programme full-time for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. Follow the steps below to check your admission status on the school portal.
- Visit: https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Enter your Application Number in the required column.
- Click on Check to access your Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti admission status.
Alternatively, prospective students can proceed to the school’s notice board to check their admission status.
Candidates who have been offered admission are also to proceed to JAMB CAPS to check and click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
Check on JAMB CAPS
Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti admission list is currently available on JAMB CAPS. Follow to procedure below to check and accept your Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti admission offer:
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Ado Poly admission status.
All applicants who have done the Post-UTME screening online but are yet to change their Institution of FIRST CHOICE to the FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ADO-EKITI, should quickly effect the change by making Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti their FIRST CHOICE to enhance their chances for admission.
Candidates are however advised to be guided by the cut-off marks for each programme and ensure they have the correct subject combination in UTME. This is also applicable for CHANGE OF COURSES.