Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti ND Full-Time Admission List: The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti admission list for ND full-time programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. See how to check your admission status below.
How to Check Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti Admission List
This is to inform candidates who applied for admission in Federal polytechnic Ado Ekiti (EKITI POLY) that the list of candidates admitted to study National Diploma Programme full-time for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
Check on School Website
Candidates who applied for admission into the National Diploma programme of the polytechnic for the 2018/2019 session are to proceed to check their admission status. The names of admitted candidates have been uploaded online. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check the list.
- Candidates are to visit the school portal at https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Then, click on “Check” and proceed to view your admission status
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
Check on JAMB CAPS
Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti admission list is currently available on JAMB CAPS. Follow to procedure below to check and accept your Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti admission offer:
- Visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
All applicants who have done the Post-UTME screening online but are yet to change their Institution of FIRST CHOICE to the FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ADO-EKITI, should quickly effect the change by making Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti their FIRST CHOICE to enhance their chances for the admission.
Candidates are however advised to be guided by the cut-off marks for each programme and ensure they have the correct subject combination in UTME. This is also applicable for CHANGE OF COURSES.