FECA post UTME form is now available for purchase online. The Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) Post-UTME Screening exercise for the 2019/2020 session has been announced. The details of the press release are specified in this article.
FECA Post-UTME Screening Invitation, 2019/2020
Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA), one of the leading higher institutions of learning in Nigeria pioneering a lot of research in the area of food and livestock production, accredited by the NBTE and Approved by NYSC, invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
FECA Post UTME Test will be conducted on Wednesday September 25, 2019 at the College campus.
Also See: How to Check FECA Post-UTME Result
FECA 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) as their first choice and scored the minimum JAMB score in the 2019 UTME. Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
- Candidates who made FECA their second, third or fourth choice but are willing to change to FECA.
- Candidates who did not choose FECA at all but are willing to change to FECA
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. WAEC, NECO and NABTEB are acceptable.
Federal College of Agriculture, Akure Courses
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ANIMAL HEALTH AND PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY TECHNOLOGY
- HORTICULTURE TECHNOLOGY
How to Apply for the 2019/2020 FECA Post UTME Screening
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the College website https://fecaakure.edu.ng/for information
- Complete and submit the College Post-UTME Application form online at https://applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/and carefully follow the Program Application Instructions
- Print out a copy.
SCREENING SCHEDULE (2019/2020 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE)
The screening of all candidates will take place on Wednesday September 25, 2019.
ALSO NOTE THAT:
- All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- REMITA payment receipt for Post UTME
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- Printed copy of the completed FECA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- One passport photograph.
- Candidates who would like to have a feel of CBT Practice Module should visit https://elearning.fecaakure.edu.ng/.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the International Training Centre and Center for Entrepreneurship Development and Value Chain Studies (CEDVACS) Federal College of Agriculture, Akure.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, iPad, Walkman, wrist watches or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
- For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the College website www.feca.edu.ng
About Federal College of Agriculture, Akure
Federal College of Agriculture, Akure, Nigeria (fomerly School of Agriculture) was established on 10th January, 1957 by the then Government of Western Nigeria to train certified agricultural assistants and middle-level manpower in the area of agriculture.
At the end of a 2- year training programme, graduands were well equipped to supervise labour in plantations, assist researchers to manage fields and collect data or serve as field assistants in the extension system. There were jobs (white collar) then, and graduands need not venture into self employment to earn a decent living. At this time, the institution was awarding Certificate in General Agriculture and later Diploma in General Agriculture.
In 1972, the College was transferred to the University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University) through the Institute of Agricultural Research and Training (I.A.R.&T) Ibadan for academic and administrative management.
By 1991, the College administration which had passed through so many hands (Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Federal Ministry of Science and Technology, Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources, Institute of Agriculture and Research Training, Ibadan) came under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and the curriculum regulation of National Board for Technical Education to award National Diploma (ND) in Agricultural Technology . The College has since 1993 been offering both National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) in key areas of Agriculture and related fields.
There are also a number of commercial farms used for practical trainning of students. These are: Cash crop farms where cocoa, palm trees, coffee and rubber are cultivated. Food crop farms where rice, cassava, maize, cowpea are produced. The college also has a very large orchard where fruits such as pineapples, oranges, mangoes, banana etc. are planted. There is a feed mill where poultry feeds are produced and a livestock department with poultry, piggery, rabbitry, goatry and fishery units.