FCET Umunze Post UTME Form Information for 2018/2019
- FCET Umunze Post UTME Form Information for 2018/2019
- FCET Umunze Post UTME Invitation
- FCET Umunze 2018/2019 Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- FCET Umunze Courses and Available Programmes
- How to Apply for the 2018/2019 FCET Umunze Post UTME Screening
- About FCET Umunze
Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze also known as FCET Umunze 2018/2019 Post UTME screening form for all UTME admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze. The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
FCET Umunze Post UTME Invitation
As announced above, this is to inform all aspirants of the Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze (FCETUMUNZE) that the management of the institution has announced its Post-UTME screening exercise for 2018/2019 academic session.
The Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra State is inviting suitably qualified candidates to her 2018/2019 academic session Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programmes admission exercise.
FCET Umunze 2018/2019 Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who sat for the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and who scored 100 and above are eligible whether or not they chose the College as any of their choice institution(s).
FCET Umunze Courses and Available Programmes
The following courses are available at the NCE progamme of the College:
1. Agricultural Science Education
2. Home Economics Education
3. Office Technology and Management Education
4. Accounting Education
5. Fine and Applied Arts Education
6. English/Social Studies Education
7. English/Igbo Education
8. English/Political Science Education
9. English/Economics Education
10. Physical and Health Education
11. Adult and Non-formal Education
12. Primary Education Studies
13. Early Childhood Care Education
14. Computer/Chemistry Education
15. Computer/Biology Education
16. Computer/Physics Education
17. Computer/Mathematics Education
18. Computer/Integrated Science Education
19. Industrial Technical Education
a. Electrical/Electronics Technology Education
b. Building/Woodwork Technology Education
c. Metal Work Education
d. Automobile Automobile Technology Education.
How to Apply for the 2018/2019 FCET Umunze Post UTME Screening
The amount for the application form is N2000.00 and can be obtained by following this link http://18.104.22.168/FCETumunze/StartApplication.aspx
Interested candidates are advised to utilize this rare opportunity to advance their academic pursuit.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
See the admission process flow below:
- Select your Programme and type in your JAMB Registration Number or Telephone Number.
- Fill your details ACCURATELY and click the “Submit” Button to generate a PAYMENT INVOICE
- Select your payment mode (Make payments using the generated Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card)
- Return to the Portal
- Click on “Click here to Confirm Payment Status of RRR” to confirm the payment made in bank
- Return to the Application Home Page
- Click on “APPLY HERE”, fill in your Remita Retrieval Reference Number
- Complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application.
- Print your “Acknowledgement Slip” and visit Revenue Unit in Campus II for the College receipt.
For more inquiries call: 08036770467, 08135887263, 08139833300.
About FCET Umunze
Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze in Anambra State is one of the eight (8) colleges of Education (Technical) established by Decree No. 4 of 14th march, 1986. Perhaps its take off would have been delayed further if not for two principal personages who literarily induced the birth of the college.
First was the philanthropic benevolent late Igwe (Dr.) M.N. Ugochukwu, LLB, OFR, and the Pioneer Provost Dr. T.I. Eze who was bent on making something out of nothing, in the face of all odds. At its inception, the College moved to Umunze in November 1989, following a presidential directive. At Umunze, the Institution inherited buildings of the former All Saints Anglican Secondary School.
At present, the infrastructures inherited from the school are being renovated and refashioned, as it were, to reflect the grandeur and convenience of a technical teacher institution. In some places in this temporary site of the college, completely new administrative blocks, classrooms, multipurpose hall, school and staff offices, science laboratories, inter-communication networks, computer room, hostels and workshops have sprung up, with heavy machines to reflect the status of a modern technology education environment.
In 1999/2000, the administration of Dr. C. V. Nnaka (Mrs.) made a deliberate effort to move the college to her permanent site at Nsogwu with the erection of a gigantic building to house the School of Agric and Home Economics Education. Lectures have already started at the permanent site.
Administratively, the College has seven schools, namely:
- School of Agric and Home Economics Education,
- School of Business Education,
- School of Computer and Science Education,
- School of Education and Technical Teachers Certificate,
- School of Fine and Applied Arts Education,
- School of General studies and Pre-NCE
- School of Industrial Technical Education