FCE Zaria Admission List: This is to announce to all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria NCE and B.Ed/B Sc (Ed) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check FCE Zaria Admission List
FCE Zaria admission list for the 2018/2019 has been successfully uploaded online. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status:
- Visit the Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria admission status checking portal at http://fcezaria.net/admission.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Then, click on ‘Search Admission’ to access your FCE Zaria admission status.
B.Ed/B Sc (Ed) candidates are to go to http://www.fcezaria.net/admission-abu.php to access their admission status and print their admission letter.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
Also See: FCE Zaria School Fees Schedule