FCE Special Oyo / UI Degree Admission List: This is to announce to all the candidates that participated in the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo (FCES) in affiliation with University of Ibadan (UI) undergraduate degree programmes post UTME screening test that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates successfully admitted.
How to Check UI / FCES Oyo Degree Admission List
Follow the links below to access your admission status:
Successfully admitted candidates are to proceed to JAMB portal to Accept/Reject their offer of admission.
Documents for Pre-registration Screening Exercise are as follows:
- Printed JAMB Admission Letter
- Evidence of Payment for application fee.
- Evidence of payment of acceptance fee.
UI / FCE (Special) Oyo Degree Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
1. Visit the college portal: https://ui.fcesoyo.edu.ng/(S(yzxa33qxpesfh3orqhhsgm0u))/OnlinePayment/UIDegreeOnlinePayment.aspx
2. Click on service type “select 2020/2021 acceptance fees”
3. Input your Registration number
4. Input your Full Name (Surname First) then select your Level “Fresher” and click on “Select major course” to input your applied course
5. Input your phone number
6. Input your email address
7. After filling in the payment information items click on pay online
8. Take note of your transaction reference
9. On the payment gateway, select your card type and provide card details, pin, and whatever other information is required
10. Print your Online Payment Receipt