FCE Special Oyo / UI Degree Admission List: This is to announce to all the candidates that participated in the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo (FCES) in affiliation with University of Ibadan (UI) undergraduate degree programmes post UTME screening test that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates successfully admitted.
How to Check UI / FCES Oyo Degree Admission List
Follow the links below to access your admission status:
- Click Here To Check Supplementary Admission List
- Click Here To Check UTME Admission List
- Click Here To Check DE Admission List
Successfully admitted candidates are to proceed to JAMB portal to Accept/Reject their offer of admission.
Documents for Pre-registration Screening Exercise are as follows:
- Printed JAMB Admission Letter
- Evidence of Payment for application fee.
- Evidence of payment of acceptance fee.
UI / FCE (Special) Oyo Degree Registration Procedure
- Fresh Students upon receiving notice of admission are to visit ui.fcesoyo.edu.ng and click on payment link to pay Acceptance Fee of Twenty-five Thousand naira (N25,000.00) only and generate online payment receipt.
- The receipt generated in 2 above will be presented at the Accounts Section of the Directorate (DIDDIP) and be exchanged for College receipt. (Candidates are advised to make photocopy of the online receipt for Acceptance fee).
- With the College receipt freshers are to present themselves for screening at the DIDDIP Registry. Those who are successfully screened will be issued with Authority to Pay and Payment PIN. Documents to be presented for screening include:
- Original and verified copied of UTME result slip SSCE results at the College NRCD and ICT Units of the College.
- Original and two photocopies each of all credentials uploaded for pre-admission screening (SSCE & GCE, NCE, etc) Any other credential outside the one claimed online will NOT be accepted.
- Original and two copies of College receipt for N25,000 Acceptance fee
- 8 copies of recent colour-print passport photographs.
- Letter of Attestation (on letter headed paper) from two reputable persons certifying to the moral conduct of the candidate.
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age.
- Sworn Affidavit Against Cultism.
- Candidates are strongly advised to transact business ONLY with the FCES-UI Degree portal at www.uidegree.fcesoyo.edu.ng in their own interest.
- The payment PIN issued to a fresher will be used to access the portal for payment of school fees (see schedule of fees in item 2)
- A fresher after payment as indicated in item 5 above generate online payment receipt which will be presented at the Accounts Section of DIDDIP for College receipt.
- The College receipt will be used to collect Registration PIN at DIDDIP Registry which will be used to access the portal for course registration.
- Stalites are to visit the fcesuidegree.com and click on the payment link for payment of the school fees (see the schedule of fees in item A)
- Upon payment, an online receipt is to be generated and presented at the Account Section for College receipt.
- With the College receipt, the Registration PIN will be issued at the DIDDIP Registry to access the portal for course registration.
- On completion of course registration, students are to print out the forms and make six copies.
- The completed forms are to be endorsed with the Heads of Departments in their respective Course Areas and by the Academic Programme Officers (APO) of their respective Schools.
- The duly signed course forms will be submitted as follows:
- 2 copies to the Directorate
- 1 copy to each of the HODs (Major and Minor)
- 1 copy to the Academic Programme Office
- 1 copy to the student
- Late Registration attracts Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) penalty which shall be enforced on student(s). This may be reviewed at the discretion of the Directorate.
FCES Oyo / UI Degree School Fees Schedule
Summary of UI/FCES Degree School:
- 100 level (Fresher) – N71,500.00 (excluding Acceptance Fee)
- 200 level (Stalites) – N63,500.00
- 300 level – N73,500.00
- 300 level – (G & C students) – N78,500.00
- 400 level – N106,000.00
- 400 level – (G & C Students) – N111,000.00
Fresh Students Fees
|(100 & 200) Level|
Returning Students Fees
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
NOTE (SPECIAL FEES)
- Convocation Fee for only 400 level Students = N15,000.00
- Certificate Fee for only 400 level student = N12,500.00
- Counselling Practicum Fee (only for 300 & 400 G & C students) = N 5,000.00
- Admission Acceptance Fee = N25,000.00