FCE (Special) Oyo Admission List is out for NCE Programmes Admission. The Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo NCE admission list has been released by the school authorities. See how to check your admission status below.
The Management of the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its NCE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The list has been uploaded online and can be accessed via the steps stated below:
How To Check FCE Oyo (Special) Admission List
- Candidates are to visit the online Admission List checking portal
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Proceed” to view your Admission status
Your name may not appear on the list below if you:
- Fail to effect change of institution and pick the college as first choice on JAMB Website.
- Fail to upload WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results into JAMB website via your personal JAMB Account.
FCE (Special) Oyo Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
How to Pay Acceptance Fee Online:
Step 1. Click Here To Pay Online Through Remita Platform
Step 2. Choose ‘2019 ACCEPTANCE FEE’ as service type and ensure that your payment information items are carefully filled)
Step 3. Print the Remita Retrieval Reference RRR Online Payment Receipt
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.