FCE Oyo (Special) Affiliated to UI Post UTME Screening Invitation, 2020/2021
The Federal College of Education (SPED) Oyo in affiliation with the University of Ibadan hereby requests for application from qualified candidates into its NUC-approved full-time undergraduate degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. The Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo which is the only one in the Country mandated to train special education teachers and other personnel, was established in October 1977.
Available Degree Programmes
Approved Courses are:
(1) *Education/Christian Religious Studies.
(2) Education/Islamic Studies.
(3) Educational Management.
(4) Guidiance and Counselling.
(5) Human Kinetics.
(6) Primary Education Studies.
(7) Education Mathematics.
(8) *Education French.
(9) *Education English Language.
(10). Special Education
THOSE ASTERISKED CAN ONLY BE COMBINED AS TEACHING SUBJECT AREAS (MINOR ONLY)
SPED Oyo / UI Post UTME and DE Screening Eligibility Criteria
The following candidates are qualified to apply:
i) Those who made the College their preferred Institution of choice, sat for the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above;
ii) Those who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above but did not choose the College;
iii) Those who applied to JAMB for Direct Entry. ALL Candidates are to submit their bio-data and SSCE WAEC/NECO O’L or (equivalent certificate) and NCE results (for Direct Entry) ONLINE directly through www.ui.fcesoyo.edu.ng on or before Sunday, February 7th, 2021.
How to Apply for the 2020/2021 FCE (Special) Oyo / UI Post UTME and DE Screening
- Make a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening (Online Payment Only)
- Please note that full payment for these items are required for completion and submission of the application form.
- Carefully complete and submit the online application form;
- Upload digital copies of scanned O’level result(s) and passport photograph with white background not more than 500kb which must be in JPEG or JPG with no eyeglasses or veil and,
- Print out the Online Application Form to ascertain successful registration.
How to make payment Online:
(i) Candidates are to pay the Admission Processing Fee of N 2,000.00 online through Interswitch payment gateway.
(ii) The online forms are to be filled in CAPITAL letters.
Visit www.ui.fcesoyo.edu.ng for more on registration guidelines and procedures.
About FCE (Special) Oyo
Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo The Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo was established on 5 October 1977 as Federal Advanced Teacher’s college (Special).