FCE Okene Pre-NCE and Pre-Degree remedial admission form are on sale for the 2022/2023 session. See how to apply below.
This is to inform all interested candidates and the College Community that wish to apply for admission into PRE-NCE and Pre-Degree programmes of the Federal College of Education, Okene for the 2022/2023 academic session, that the admission forms are now on sale.
FCE Okene Pre-NCE / Pre-Degree (Remedial) Available Courses
- Adult and Non Formal Education
- Agricultural Science Double Major
- Arabic/christian Religious Studies
- Arabic/islamic Studies
- Arabic/social Studies
- Biology/integrated Science
- Business Education
- Chemistry/integrated Science
- Christian Religious Studies/english
- Christian Religious Studies/french
- Christian Religious Studies/hausa
- Christian Religious Studies/igbo
- Christian Religious Studies/social Studies
- Christian Religious Studies/yoruba
- Computer Education/biology
- Computer Education/chemistry
- Computer Education physics
- Computer Science Education/integrated Science
- Computer Science Education/mathematics
- Early Childhood Care Education
- Economics/social Studies
- English/islamic Studies
- English/social Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts Double Major
- French/social Studies
- Geography/integrated Science
- Geography/social Studies
- Hausa/islamic Studies
- Hausa/social Studies
- History/social Studies
- Home Economics Double Major
- Igbo/social Studies
- Integrated Science Double Major
- Integrated Science/mathematics Education
- Integrated Science/physics
- Islamic Studies/social Studies
- Islamic Studies/yoruba
- Mathematics/social Studies
- Music Double Major
- Music/christian Religious Studies
- Music/social Studies
- Physical and Health Education Double Major
- Primary Education Studies
- Social Studies/yoruba
FCE Okene Admission Requirements
- SC/GCE (O/L) with four passes at sitting or five (5) Passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics and passes in related subjects.
- TC II certificate with passes.
- Other relevant or equivalent qualification with four (4) passes at a sitting or five (5) passes at two sittings and passes in related subjects i.e. City and Guilds, Federal Craft Certificate, etc.
- GCE (O/L) or SSCE with two (2) passes.
- TC II with at least two (2) passes.
- Federal Craft Certificate or City and Guilds Certificate with at least two (2) passes.
How to Apply FCE Okene Pre-NCE / Pre-Degree (Remedial)
- Visit the College Web-portal https://fceokene.waeup.org/applicants/prence2022
- Click “application” and then select your category e.g. Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Programme 2022/2023
- Fill the form and make online payment of application form fee with ATM cards (Master or Verve) in any functional cyber café.
We advise you to have a valid email account before you start the application process.
- Click on the application category below to fill the appropriate form.
- Click on ‘Register for application’ at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- On the field ‘Please solve the captcha….’ type the two words shown. Please type those words separated by a space before you click on ‘Get login credentials’.
- An e-mail will be sent immediately to the provided email address (ensure the email provided is your personal address).
- Open your mail to get your system generated id and password that you will use to login.
- On the https://fceokene-kofa.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the earlier email you received to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- You can view your entries before downloading the application slip.
- To make payment login and click ‘Edit application record’.
- At the bottom of the page click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
- On the top left corner of the page displayed, click on ‘College Pay’ to start payment by ATM or Cash Card.
30th May, 2023.