FCE Eha Amufu Post UTME Form Information, 2022/2023
Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu is also known as FCE Eha Amufu 2022/2023 Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According to the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2022/2023 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu also known as FCE Eha Amufu. The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Invitation
The school management of the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-Amufu) , Enugu State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the college various NCE programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Available NCE Courses at FCE Eha-Amufu
Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
Music (Double Major)
Integrated Science/Computer Science
Physical and Health Education
Agricultural Science Education (Double Major)
Fine and Applied Arts (Double Major)
Primary Education Studies (Double Major)
Early Childhood and Care Education
History/Christian Religious Studies
Music/Christian Religious Studies
Political Science/Christian Studies
Political Science/Social Studies
Social Studies (Double Major)
English/Christian Religious Studies
French/Christian Religious Studies
Igbo/Christian Religious Studies
Business Education (Double Major).
HOME ECONOMICS (DOUBLE MAJOR)
Adult and non Formal Education.
Special Needs Education.
Eligible Criteria for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME
- All candidates whether the College is your initial choice of institution or not, are eligible to apply for the Post- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) Screening test provided he/she scored 100 & above in JAMB.
- Those who did not choose the College are advised to effect change of Institution/Course to FCE, Eha-Amufu on the JAMB portal immediately.
FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Method of Application
1. Visit the online application portal https://portal.fceehamufu.edu.ng/
2. Click on ‘Admission Screening Application Link’.
3. Select NCE Programme.
4. Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click ‘Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
5. Upon successful creation of profile, click ‘Continue’ button.
6. Confirm the Payment Information Displayed and Click ‘Generate Invoice’ button.
7. REMITA Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
8. Proceed to any bank and make payment.
9. Come back to the Portal after payment and Click on ‘Existing Applicant login link’.
10. Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 3 above) and click ‘Login button’
11. Upload your O’Level results, JAMB results, Birth certificate and fill
12. Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration slips.
ADDITIONAL GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Prospective candidates who wish to study in FCE, Eha-Amufu are eligible to apply for Post-UTME registration even if they did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu as their choice of institution. Nevertheless, such candidates must effect Change of Institution/Course to FCE, Eha-Amufu on the JAMB Portal immediately.
2. Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission to Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu are advised to accept the offer immediately to avoid loss of the admission.
3. All candidates are advised to use the same phone number(s) and email address used during JAMB registration for easy communication.
Candidates can also call 08837981724, 08035417414, 08160181445 for further Enquiries.
About FCE Eha Amufu
Discipline is the systematic training, exercise, development and control of the mental and physical faculties. It is orderliness of behaviour, submission to properly instituted authority and respect for human dignity.
Knowledge is the fulcrum of progress. It is power, it is comprehension; understanding; perception; learning a body of facts known or ascertained by study.It conotes and denotes human personality.
Devotion is unswerving adherance, zealous and contentious attachment to duty or moral obligation.