FCE Eha Amufu Post UTME Form Information, 2020/2021
LATEST UPDATE: FCE Eha-Amufu 2nd round Post-UTME Screening date, time and venue has been announced. The Post UTME screening exercise will now hold on 9th December, 2020.
Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu is also known as FCE Eha Amufu 2020/2021 Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According to the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu also known as FCE Eha Amufu. The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Invitation
The school management of the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-Amufu) , Enugu State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the college various NCE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Eligible Criteria for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME
- All candidates who scored 100 and above in the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME and who wish to study at the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, Enugu State can now apply online immediately.
- Those who did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu are also eligible to purchase the Form at any Commercial bank on Remita platform and use the confirmation pin to go to the College portal and fill the Form.
FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Method of Application
Generate Invoice of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only from the school portal before payment in any commercial bank.
The Admission Screening Application procedure is as follows:
- Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com)
- Click on ‘Admission Screening Application link’
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and click ‘Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of your profile, click ‘Continue’ Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click ‘Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make payment with the generated Remita invoice.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment AND Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 3 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your passport and fill the application form including the upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
PRINT YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND E-REGISTRATION SLIPS.
FCE Eha-Amufu Screening Schedule
Screening Date and Details
This is to inform all candidates who scored 100 and above in the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME and wish to study at the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, Enugu state, that application is still on and the screening date has been announced.
The date for the Post-UTME Screening is – Wednesday, December 09, 2020
Venue: 750 Capacity Hall (CBT Center) Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu
Time: 10am prompt
More information, call: 08033856448, 08034346412 or 08030916394
About FCE Eha Amufu
Discipline is the systematic training, exercise, development and control of the mental and physical faculties. It is orderliness of behaviour, submission to properly instituted authority and respect for human dignity.
Knowledge is the fulcrum of progress. It is power, it is comprehension; understanding; perception; learning a body of facts known or ascertained by study.It conotes and denotes human personality.
Devotion is unswerving adherance, zealous and contentious attachment to duty or moral obligation.