Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE, Eha-Amufu) 1st batch NCE Admission list has been released by the school authorities. See how to check your status below as well as how to pay the acceptance fee.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, 2019/2020 NCE post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status online.
How to Check FCE Eha-Amufu NCE Admission List, 1st Batch
- Visit the Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu admission status checking portal: http://www.fceehaamufu.com/AdmissionList.aspx.
- Enter your Jamb RegNo or Form Number or Surname or Othernames in the appropriate column.
- Finally, Click Search Button to access your admission status.
How to Pay Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu Acceptance Fee
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCEAHAAMUFU) NCE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that the management has released the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
Admitted Students can pay Acceptance Fee of ₦5,000 in any Bank on REMITA.
- Visit www.fceehaamufu.com/AdmissionList.aspx.
- Search for your record using Form No or Surname.
- Click on your Form Number.
- Click ‘Continue’ Button (Ensure your details are correct before you continue).
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click ‘Generate Invoice’ Button to proceed with payment using Remita Platform.
Provisional Admission Letter and Acceptance Form can be printed after payment of Acceptance Fee.
FCE Eha-Amufu School Motto
Discipline is the systematic training, exercise, development and control of the mental and physical faculties. It is orderliness of behaviour, submission to properly instituted authority and respect for human dignity.
Knowledge is the fulcrum of progress. It is power, it is comprehension; understanding; perception; learning a body of facts known or ascertained by study.It conotes and denotes human personality.
Devotion is unswerving adherance, zealous and contentious attachment to duty or moral obligation.