FCE Abeokuta Post UTME Form: The Federal College of Education, Abeokuta Post-UTME Screening into Degree programmes for the 2018/2019 session has been announced. Interested students should see details below.
This is to inform candidates who sat for the 2018/2019 JAMB and scored 100 and above that the 2nd batch of Admission to the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta has commenced in the following courses:
FCE Abeokuta Programmes
- Arabic/ Hausa
- Theatre Arts/ Music
- Theatre Arts/ Hausa
- Theatre Arts/French
- Theatre Arts/ CRS
- Theatre Arts/ Yoruba
- Theatre Arts/Igbo
- Theatre Arts/ Islamic Studies
- Theatre Arts/Social Studies
- Social Studies/Arabic
- Yoruba/Islamic Studies
- Adult and Non Formal Education
- Social Studies/Hausa
- Islamic Studies/Economics
- Islamic Studies/Social Studies
- Islamic Studies/Yoruba
- Agric Education
- CRS/ Economics
- Home Economics
- Biology/ Maths
- Computer Science/Maths
- Computer Science/Physics
- Social Studies/Igbo
- Social Studies/Hausa
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Integrated Science/Maths
- Music/ Hausa
- Music/ Igbo.
FCE Abeokuta Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must possess minimum entry qualification of four (4) O’level credit and a pass in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO or its equivalent.
- Only candidates who sat for the 2018 UTME with relevant subjects combinations and have scored a minimum of 100 are eligible to participate in the admission screening exercise.
- Interested candidates should note that they are to change their choice of institution to Federal College of Education, Abeokuta as first choice on JAMB website before registering on-line for the admission screening exercise, provided they meet the above requirement.
How to Obtain FCE Abeokuta Post UTME Form
Candidates should pay the sum of Two thousand naira only (₦2,000.00) for screening through PAY-STACK at any Cybercafe, fill the Screening form and Print out. The Print out should be brought along with original copies of credentials and JAMB result to the Screening Exercise that takes place in the College on Tuesday, January 8th 2019. Candidates must upload their O’level results on JAMB website without which they will not be given admission by JAMB.
For further clarification, please call:
0803 719 0330,
0803 040 1503,
0806 088 4059.
About FCE Abeokuta
The Federal College of Education, Abeokuta was established in 1976 as the Federal Advanced Teachers College, in addition to three other similar Colleges that were previously in existence at Okene, Pankshin and Yola. It is the first tertiary institution in Ogun State.
The College started at the then Abeokuta Grammar School, Isale-Igbein right in the centre of Abeokuta, the capital of Ogun State. The College at inception shared the site with Abeokuta Grammar School until early January, 1978 when the school moved to its new site.
Abeokuta, the location of the College, is a historic Yoruba town founded by the Egbas in 1830 and is the capital of Ogun State. The town’s geographical location makes it easily accessible. The nation’s seaport and industrial centre, Lagos is 104 kilometres to the South, while Ibadan, the largest city in the country is 77 kilometres to the North.
Ogun State, otherwise known as the Gateway State, in a related vein is located in the South Western Zone of Nigeria. It is bounded in the West by the Republic of Benin; in the South by Lagos State and the Atlantic Ocean; in the East by Ondo State and in the North by Oyo and Osun States.
The Federal College of Education, Abeokuta provides three-year full-time and five-year sandwich courses respectively leading to the award of the Nigeria Certificate in Education [NCE].