Federal College of Education Abeokuta (FCE Abeokuta) procedures for online payment and course registration have been released for the 20202021 academic session. See details below.
This is to inform all students of the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta that the management has released the procedures for online payment and course registration.
FCE Abeokuta Online Payment and Course Registration Procedures
(1) For Fresh NCE students, check your name on the list of admitted students from Admissions Office and obtain clearance (authority) to pay school fees from Admissions Office.
(2) At any browser, type www.fce-abeokuta.edu.ng
(3) Click STUDENTS’ PORTAL
(4) For new intakes (fresh NCE students), enter your JAMB No. and Surname as password and proceed to Step 5.
(5) For returning NCE students, enter your Matric Number and Surname as password and proceed to Step 5.
(6) Click Generate Invoice in front of the fees you want to pay.
(7) At the bottom of the invoice, click Pay Now.
(8) Select your Payment Option.
(9) On successful payment, print your receipt.
(10) On completion of payment of all prescribed fees, proceed to register for your courses.
(11) At the end, click Log Out.