ESUT Post UTME Form Information for 2019/2020 Session
LATEST UPDATE: The on-line registration started will now end on Friday August 23rd, 2019. The website closes on Friday, August 24th, 2019 at 12 midnight. Screening now holds September 2nd – 6th, 2019. See the time table below;
Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) 2019/2020 Post UTME screening form for all UTME admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
ESUT Post UTME / DE Form Details
ESUT Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, application cost, screening dates and all relevant details for 2019/2020 session have been announced. General Cut-offmark is 170. Medicine Law and Pharmacy is 200. Deadline is August 16th, 2019. Screening holds Aug. 26th – 30th, 2019.
INVITATION FOR ESUT POST UTME
All candidates who chose Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) in the 2019 UTME and all those who did not choose ESUT but now wish to apply, are invited to ESUT screening exercise at the ESUT Campuses in Agbani and Enugu on the days and time indicated below:
Candidates are to note the following:
A. ESUT cut-off mark is 170, except for Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences which is 200.
B. The screening exercise is by Computer Based Test.
C. The registration fee is ₦2000 (excluding service charges).
SCREENING DATE AND DETAILS
The screening will hold from September 2nd – 6th, 2019
August 26th – 30th, 2019. The screening will be aptitude test.
Also See: ESUT Post-UTME Screening Schedule
COMMENCEMENT OF REGISTRATION
The on-line registration started on Monday 15th July, 2019 and shall end on Friday, August 23rd, 2019
Friday 16th August, 2019. The website closes on Friday, August 24th, 2019 at 12 midnight.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR ESUT POST UTME SCREENING
- 1. Visit the school’s portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- 2. Under Regular Students, click 2019/2020 Admission Screening Registration.
- 3. In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- 4. Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- 5. On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include: · By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect. · By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- 6. Return to the application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- 7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
- 8. Confirm your entries.
- 9. Submit your application.
- 10. Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- 11. And come with it for the Post-UTME examination. Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2019 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after October 31, 2019 shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Completed screening forms must be returned on-line with the scanned copies of each of the following documents: (a) UTME Result Slip (b) Entry qualification Certificate(s) ( c ) Current Passport-Size Photograph.
Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
The general public is advised to be mindful of fake website by Dupes and to note that www.portal.esut.edu.ng is the only official website of ESUT for this admission exercise.
Please note, that any candidate who fails to appear for the screening, automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for admission. Mobile phones, Walkman, I-pad and other similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Hall.
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) was originally founded as ASUTECH on July 30, 1980. The University was conceived with the aim to establish an institution that must be closely related to society, its industry and above all, serve as a catalyst in the technological advancement of the people, hence the University’s motto remains, “Technology for Service”.
The enactment of the law establishing the University by the then Anambra State House of Assembly was followed by the appointment of late Professor. Kenneth Onwuka Dike as the first President and Chief Executive of the University and the inauguration of the first Provisional Council of the University with late Professor Onwuka Dike as its first Chairman/President. (Oct 1980 – Oct 1983).