ESUT Post UTME Form Information for 2020/2021 Session
Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) 2020/2021 Post UTME screening form for all UTME admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
ESUT Post UTME / DE Form Details
ESUT Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, application cost, screening dates and all relevant details for 2020/2021 session have been announced. General Cut-off mark is 170. Medicine Law and Pharmacy is 200.
INVITATION FOR ESUT POST UTME
All candidates who chose Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) in the 2019 UTME and all those who did not choose ESUT but now wish to apply, are invited to ESUT screening exercise at the ESUT Campuses in Agbani and Enugu on the days and time indicated below:
Candidates are to note the following:
A. ESUT cut-off mark is 170, except for Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences which is 200.
B. The screening will be online and candidates are not required to appear for Physical Screening or Aptitude Test
C. The screening fee is Two Thousand Naira (N2000) only.
Also See: ESUT Post-UTME Screening Schedule
AVAILABLE UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMMES
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Agronomy and Ecological Management
- Animal Science and Fish Management
- Food Science and Technology
FACULTY OF APPLIED NATURAL SCIENCES
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Biology
- Applied Microbiology
- Computer and Information Science
- Geology and Mining
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics and Statistics
- Industrial Physics
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education
- Computer Education
- Education Administration and Supervision
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Management
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Educational Foundation
- Guidance and Counseling
- Health and Physical Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Library and Information Science
- Technology and Vocational Education
- * (Mechanical Technology Education)
- * (Electrical/Electronics Education)
- * (Building Technology Education)
- * (Agricultural Education)
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical and Production Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Building Estate Management
- Geography and Metrology
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Co-operative and Rural Development
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Political Science
FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
COMMENCEMENT OF REGISTRATION
Online registration starts on Monday, August 10, 2020, and ends September 11th, 2020. The portal closes on Saturday, September 12, 2020.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR ESUT POST UTME SCREENING
- 1. Visit the school’s portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- 2. Under Regular Students, click 2020/2021 Admission Screening Registration.
- 3. In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- 4. Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- 5. On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include: · By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect. · By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- 6. Return to the application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- 7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
- 8. Confirm your entries.
- 9. Submit your application.
- 10. Print out your acknowledgment slip.
All candidates must upload their O’level results in JAMB approved CBT Centres. Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC and NECO (August/September 2020 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after December 31, 2020 shall not be accepted. Also inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
The general public is advised to be mindful of fake website by Dupes and to note that www.portal.esut.edu.ng is the only official website of ESUT for this admission exercise.
Please note, that any candidate who fails to appear for the screening, automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for admission. Mobile phones, Walkman, I-pad and other similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Hall.
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) was originally founded as ASUTECH on July 30, 1980. The University was conceived with the aim to establish an institution that must be closely related to society, its industry and above all, serve as a catalyst in the technological advancement of the people, hence the University’s motto remains, “Technology for Service”.
The enactment of the law establishing the University by the then Anambra State House of Assembly was followed by the appointment of late Professor. Kenneth Onwuka Dike as the first President and Chief Executive of the University and the inauguration of the first Provisional Council of the University with late Professor Onwuka Dike as its first Chairman/President. (Oct 1980 – Oct 1983).