ESUT Admission List is out. The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) first batch (merit) admission list for the 2019/2020 session has been released. See how to check your admission status below.
This is to inform all aspirants of Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) that the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Batch Admission Lists for 2019/2020 Academic Session have been released. All candidates who applied for admission in the university and took part in the Post-UTME Screening exercise can proceed to check their admission status.
How To Check ESUT Admission List
The admission List has been made available online. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check ESUT Admission List. Follow the procedure below to check your admission status:
- Candidates are to visit https://portal.esut.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmStatus.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Submit” to confirm your ESUT Admission Status
Congratulations to the admitted students!
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check Admission Status” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.