Elizade University Post-UTME / DE admission screening exercise for the 2020/2021 session has been announced – See how to apply below.
We are pleased to inform all aspirants of Elizade University that the management of the institution is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Elizade University Admission Screening Invitation, 2020/2021
- Elizade University Admission Screening Invitation, 2020/2021
- Available Courses at Elizade University
- Elizade University Basic Requirements
- How to Apply for Elizade University Screening
- About Elizade University
ELIZADE University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Also See: Elizade University School Fees
Available Courses at Elizade University
FACULTY OF BASIC AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Applied Geophysics
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Environmental Management & Toxicology
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Physics (Electronics)
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Chemistry (Pure and Industrial Options)
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B. Eng. Automotive Engineering
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering.
- B. Eng. Information & Communication Technology.
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering.
- B. Eng. Industrial & Production Engineering.
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B. A. English
- B. A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B. A. International Relations
- B. A. Performing Arts
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Hotel Management & Tourism
- B. Sc. Human Resource Management
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
FACULTY OF LAW
- PRIVATE AND PROPERTY LAW
- PUBLIC AND INTERNATIONAL LAW
Elizade University Basic Requirements
Ordinary level Requirements
All applicants to ELIZADE University must have credit-level passes in five (5) relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O‘Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents at not more than 2 sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
Attempt of UTME
All applicants to ELIZADE University are required to have sat for the 2020/2021 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and obtained the minimum pass-mark as prescribed by JAMB
Admission Requirements for Direct Entry to 200 Level:
i. 5 relevant credit passes at WASC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), NABTEB or equivalent in relevant subjects, two of which must be at ‘A’ Level.
ii. OND with Upper Credit or NCE at credit level from any institution recognized by the University.
iii. Diploma from other recognized Universities.
University’s Post UTME Screening Exercise
All applicants to ELIZADE University must undertake the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted from time to time on dates communicated to applicants.
Only CANDIDATES who scored the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark in the 2020/2021 UTME are ELIGIBLE to apply to ELIZADE UNIVERSITY.
How to Apply for Elizade University Screening
Partner banks (alphabetic order)
- Prospective students should Apply Online.
- Students who are for any reason unable to complete the online application may opt to download the (pdf) application form, fill it and send as an email attachment to email@example.com
- Alternatively, prospective student can also pick up the for at the following Centres:
- Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State
- Oxbridge Tutorial College, 49, Sobo Arobiodu Street GRA, Ikeja Lagos.
- Elizade Nigeria Ltd. Plot 114 Trans madi Industrial Layout, Opposite African Oil Field Service, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Elizade Nigeria Ltd. Plot 17, IBB Way, Opposite Nigeria Christian Institute, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
- Elizade Towers, Plot 596, Cadastral Zone, AO, Independent Avenue, Opposite Bolingo Hotel, Central District Area, Abuja
Name of Bank
Shield Micro Finance Bank, Ilara-Mokin
Skye Bank Plc
WEMA Bank Plc
For enquiries, please call: 08101563682, 08158355812, 07083611621, 08165744490
About Elizade University
ELIZADE University is a private university situated in Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State, Nigeria. The University aims to be an institution with the best traditions in the production of self-reliant, ethics-conscious, globally competitive graduates imbued with requisite skills, competencies and ability to be key players in the nation’s quest for socio-economic and technological development.
The University’s learning environment comprises state-of-the art structures and infrastructural facilities, as well as teaching equipment that rank at par with those in educational institutions in developed countries.
Learning is student-centered in the University, and conducted with international best practices. Accommodation, dining, leisure, sports, mentorship and moderated socialization are therefore guaranteed on campus.