Elizade University admission screening exercise for the 2018/2019 session has been announced – See how to apply below.
We are pleased to inform all aspirants of Elizade University that the management of the institution is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Elizade University Admission Screening Invitation, 2018/2019
- Elizade University Admission Screening Invitation, 2018/2019
- Available Courses at Elizade University
- Elizade University Basic Requirements
- How to Apply for Elizade University Screening
- About Elizade University
ELIZADE University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Also See: Elizade University School Fees
Available Courses at Elizade University
FACULTY OF BASIC AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Applied Geophysics
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Physics (Electronics)
- B. Sc. Environmental Management & Toxicology
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B. Eng. Automotive Engineering
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B. Eng. Industrial & Production Engineering
- B. Eng. Information & Communication Technology
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B. A. English
- B. A. Performing Arts
- B. A. International Relations
- B. A. History and Diplomatic Studies
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Hotel Management & Tourism
- B. Sc. Human Resource Management
FACULTY OF LAW
- B. L. Private & Property Law
- B. L. Public & International Law
- B. L Commercial & Industrial Law
- B. L Jurisprudence International Law
Elizade University Basic Requirements
Ordinary level Requirements
All applicants to ELIZADE University must have credit-level passes in five (5) relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O‘Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents at not more than 2 sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
Attempt of UTME
All applicants to ELIZADE University are required to have sat for the 2017/2018 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and obtained the minimum pass-mark as prescribed by JAMB
Admission Requirements for Direct Entry to 200 Level:
i. 5 relevant credit passes at WASC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), NABTEB or equivalent in relevant subjects, two of which must be at ‘A’ Level.
ii. OND with Upper Credit or NCE at credit level from any institution recognized by the University.
iii. Diploma from other recognized Universities.
University’s Post UTME Screening Exercise
All applicants to ELIZADE University must undertake the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted from time to time on dates communicated to applicants.
Only CANDIDATES who scored the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark in the 2017/2018 UTME are ELIGIBLE to apply to ELIZADE UNIVERSITY.
How to Apply for Elizade University Screening
Prospective students should Apply Online.
Talk to any of their admission advisers: Want to find out more about your study options? Our staff can help you make the decision that’s right for you. You can call our admission. Phone lines: +234-8101563682, +234-8158355812, +234-7083611621
About Elizade University
ELIZADE University is a private university situated in Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State, Nigeria. The University aims to be an institution with the best traditions in the production of self-reliant, ethics-conscious, globally competitive graduates imbued with requisite skills, competencies and ability to be key players in the nation’s quest for socio-economic and technological development.
The University’s learning environment comprises state-of-the art structures and infrastructural facilities, as well as teaching equipment that rank at par with those in educational institutions in developed countries.
Learning is student-centered in the University, and conducted with international best practices. Accommodation, dining, leisure, sports, mentorship and moderated socialization are therefore guaranteed on campus.