Ekiti State University of Ado Ekiti (EKSU) was established as Obafemi Awolowo University, Ado-Ekiti on 30 March 1982 by the administration of late Chief Michael Adekunle Ajasin, the first civilian governor of Ondo State. The university is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities. It is located about 12 minutes drive from the center of the city of Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State in Western Nigeria.
The Vice-Chancellor of Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, has approved that the sum of five thousand naira (N5,000) be paid by candidates applying for change of course as follows:
Change of course fee: Five thousand Naira
Bank: WEMA Bank
Account Number: 0120866913
Candidates should pay the prescribed fee and report at the registration center with evidence of payment for further processing.
Disclaimer: Only account information provided by EKSU authorities should be taken authentic. Visit EKSU official website for more details and confirmation.
Here are some motivational quotes that will inspire you to action:
2. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown
3. “I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.” – Unknown
4. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
5. “Its hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but its harder to give up when you know its everything you want.” – Unknown
6. “One of the most important keys to success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do, even when you don’t feel like doing it.” – Unknown
7. “Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.” – Unknown
8. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
9. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby