EKSU Post UTME Form Information for 2019/2020
Latest Update: The EKSU Post-UTME 2019 registration is still ongoing. There is no official deadline at the moment.
Also See: EKSU Admission List
Ekiti State University (EKSU) 2019/2020 Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Ekiti State University (EKSU). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
Also See: How to Check EKSU Post UTME Result
EKSU Post UTME Form and Screening Details
EKSU Post-UTME form, registration details, cut-off mark, application cost, screening date and other relevant information for the 2019/2020 academic session have been announced. The minimum required cut-off mark is 180.
EKSU Post UTME Screening Invitation
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidate who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti for the 2019/2020 academic session that the online registration for the Post-UTME exercise has commenced.
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
Screening Date And Details
Screening test date and time would be obtained from the registration print out. Any candidates who fail to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
Method Of Application
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
- Log on to www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on 2019/2020 UTME/DE Application, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Click on ‘new applicant’ and provide the required details to create account (make your Jamb registration number is your password), after which a link would be sent to your email address. Click on the link to complete your registration and you would be redirected back, to online application portal page. Enter your email address and Jamb Registration Number as password to login.
- Select 2019/2020 PUTME application, which require that you supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number) and Names as it appears on your Jamb result
- Review your details and click ‘make payment., this will redirect you to the EKSU online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. VERVE etc.). Enter your debit/ATM card details. Click ‘Pay’ and wait while you are redirected back to the portal, print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
- After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your recent colour passport photograph in JPEG format only
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations. SSCE, NECO and NABTEB should be provided.
- Candidates awaiting results should supply them within two weeks of release
- Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form.
- The screening result will be shown after completing registration.
- EKSU will admit candidates for Medicine this session.
- Any candidates who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university.
- EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- All applicants awaiting their O’level results are to upload them within two weeks of release.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to EKSU, should do so and apply for the EKSU direct entry form.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates should process their transcript which must get to EKSU on or before 30th August 2019. Failing to do so, their application for admission shall not be considered.
- EKSU aspirants who submitted their 2019/2020 application form on or before 9th July, 2019 are to re-login and reprint their slip.
Ekiti State University of Ado Ekiti (EKSU) was established as Obafemi Awolowo University, Ado-Ekiti on 30 March 1982 by the administration of late Chief Michael Adekunle Ajasin, the first civilian governor of Ondo State. The university is a member of theAssociation of Commonwealth Universities. It is located about 12 minutes drive from the center of the city of Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State in Western Nigeria.
Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, as it is known today, was at inception in 1982 a pride to itself as a University sought after and as of today, the only university in Nigeria that has within a quarter of a century had its name changed four times. The name was changed to Ondo State University in 1985, University of Ado-Ekiti in November 1999, and to its present name Ekiti State University of Ado Ekiti in September 2011.