EKSU Admission List is out. Ekiti State University (EKSU) admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the school authorities. See how to check your admission status below.
How To Check EKSU Admission List on School Portal
- How To Check EKSU Admission List on School Portal
- How To Check EKSU Admission List on JAMB Admission Status Portal
- How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- After Admission, What Next?
- About EKSU
This is to inform all the general public that Ekiti State University (EKSU) has released the admission list for 2018/2019 academic session. Candidates who participated in the EKSU Post UTME screening exercise are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status and print their Admission Letters.
- Visit: https://eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng/site/admission-status
- Enter your JAMB (UTME/DE) Registration No. in the field provided above
- Click on the “Search” button and proceed to view yoiur admission status and print Admission Letter if admitted.
Recommended: EKSU Acceptance Fee Payment Details
Candidates offered admission are to also proceed to JAMB CAPS to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer. For detailed procedure on how to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS. See procedure below.
How To Check EKSU Admission List on JAMB Admission Status Portal
Also, EKSU admission list is accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Visit the JAMB portal: jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Next, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EKSU admission status.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that EKSU is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay EKSU’s acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is EKSU school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to EKSU’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even in your faculty.
- Next, it is important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with EKSU’s academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures. Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career in EKSU.
- Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions and seek advice from them. It is better to be seen as naive and ignorant, than it is to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time doing things wrongly. Also, try to make friends with some of the best students in senior classes and higher levels, so that you can start getting the best tips for navigating and thriving in the school from them.
Congratulations on your admission. All the best!
When Ekiti State University was created through a bill passed into law by the State House of Assembly and then signed into law on 29th March, 1982 as Obafemi Awolowo University Law No. 3 of 1982 by Governor M.A. Ajasin, it was published as the Schedules 3 Section 9 (3) and 6 in the Ondo State Official Gazette Extraordinary No. 14 Vol. 7.
The University Law among others provides for the establishment, incorporation, constitutions and functions of the University with campuses that consist of colleges, schools and departments whose development were to be phased as a 10 year development plan as itemized below:
ADO-EKITI CAMPUS (MAIN CAMPUS):
School of Basic Studies, College of Arts, College of Sciences, College of Social Sciences, College of Performing Arts and Cultural Studies, College of Pharmacy, School of Post Graduate Studies
Department of Civil Engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Department of Metallurgy
College of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine
Department of Marine Engineering, Department of Mining and Petroleum Engineering, Department of Chemical Engineering, Department of Wood Technology, Department of Food Science and Technology
College of Education
College of Medicine
College of Law, College of Public Administration
College of Business Studies, College of Mass Communication
Department of Architecture, Department of Quantity Surveying, Department of Town Planning, Department of Estate Management, Department of Surveying