Ekiti State University (EKSU) Part-Time admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is on – Apply now!
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates into the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) in the Part-Time programmes of the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria for the 2016/2017 academic session.
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Geography and Planning Science
B.Sc. Political Science
B.A. History and International Studies
HND Conversion Programme
FOR THE 3-YEAR PROGRAMMES
HND with minimum of lower credit in relevant discipline
HND with pass and PGD in relevant discipline
University first degree with minimum of pass in relevant discipline
FOR THE 4-YEAR PROGRAMMES
ND with minimum of lower credit in relevant discipline
FOR THE 5-YEAR PROGRAMMES
O’level with at least 5 credits level passes in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings
Method Of Application
- Candidates are to log on to the University’s website edu.ng.
- Candidates are to pay the sum of Eleven thousand naira only (N11,000) for the degree programmes with ATM card(Verve/Mastercard), on the University Part-time Portal; http://portal.eksu.ng/
- Click interswitch logo for payment.
- Click on Part-time application for the Degree Programmes
- Enter the information requested for validation.
- Fill the application form and submit after completion online
- Print a copy of the form after submissionDuly completed application forms with photocopy of credentials are to be submitted to the office of the Secretary, Directorate of Part-Time programmes at Ifaki Campus of the University.
The O’Level requirements for all courses are to be obtained at not more than two sittings.
All advertised programmes run on PART-TIME basis i.e. on weekends (Fridays, Saturdays and sometimes Sundays).Application Deadline
All duly completed applications must be submitted by 21st October, 2016.