Edwin Clark University Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 session is out. The management of Edwin Clark University (ECU) wishes to bring to the notice of interested candidates who applied for undergraduate programmes admission into the varsity that the date for their screening/documentation exercise has been announced.
Edwin Clark University Post UTME and Admission Documentation
Edwin Clark University is one of the fastest growing private Universities in the South-South region of Nigeria. It is fully residential and the 60th private University in Nigeria. The University commenced academic activities in 2015, following its approval by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The University has a global outlook, located in a serene environment conducive for learning and academic development.
Edwin Clark University is a short motor drive from the cities of Warri or Ughelli, Delta State, Nigeria.
The Motto of Edwin Clark University is Knowledge and Development.
Candidates who chose Edwin Clark University as their first, second or third choice and those who did not choose the University in their 2018 JAMB Form are hereby invited for Admission Screening / Documentation Exercise on any day of the week
Edwin Clark University Available Courses
The following are the courses offered at Edwin Clark University:
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.A. English & Literary Studies
B.A. History & International Studies
B.Sc. Mass Communication
B.Sc. Political Science
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
B. Agric with options in:
Agricultural Economics and Extension
Aquaculture & Fisheries
Forestry & Wildlife
Hotel Management &Tourism
Edwin Clark University Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidates must have participated in the 2020/2021 UTME and have met JAMB’s minimum requirements.
- Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE)/GCE O’LEVEL or its equivalent.
- The required credit passes must include English language and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
Direct entry admission is available into 200 level in all programmes.
- Candidate for direct entry are required to obtained JAMB direct entry forms and possess any of the following qualifications.
- JUPEB/GCE Advanced level passes in relevant subjects
- OND/NCE with minimum grade of upper credit/credit respectively
All direct entry candidates, in addition to the above, must satisfy the O’ level requirements as appropriate
Edwin Clark University Post UTME Method of Application
Interested candidates should change to Edwin Clark University as their university of first choice at any JAMB accredited (CBT) Centres Nationwide or at Edwin Clark University Campus.