Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Details have been announced for the 2020/2021 academic session. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Full-Time National Diploma programmes of Edo State Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform the general public that the management of Edo State Polytechnic, Usen has extended the registration application deadline. Recall that the post-UTME registration for the 2020 ND Full-time application was earlier scheduled to close on 19th March 2021.
According to the management, the new deadline is 22nd March 2021.
Interested applicant are advised to make use of the extension and act accordingly
The 3rd screening shall commence on January 26th, 2021. Interested candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible to be part of the 3rd batch of the screening exercise.
1. School of Engineering
- Elect/Elect Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production/Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering
- Welding & Fabrication
2. School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Food Science Technology
- Agric Technology
3. School of Business
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
4. School of Environmental Studies
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Building Technology
- Quantity Survey
Edo State Poly Post UTME Screening Requirements
ND Full Time form cost N2,500
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Application for Admission for first time applicants is as follows: Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.edopoly.edu.ng Click on APPLY NOW
- On the APPLICANT SECTION select ND Full-Time Programmes 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
- Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
- NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytechnic, USEN, .
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Click on edit application to preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
All applicants are to check their admission status online.
|Application Start Date:||26/01/2021|
|Application Closing Date:||22/03/2021|
Application Deadline: 22nd March 2021.